πενήντα

「 time check; 23:42 」 「 ship; johnten 」

「 ship; johnten 」

it was ten and johnny's second year wedding anniversary.

they both agreed on their ends when they first got married that they would recreate the magical moments that happened those two years ago.

so, as ten promised, he headed off to his best friend's house to get his hair and makeup done early in the morning.

"hey, ten." minnie smiled sympathetically, ten just returning the smile in silence as they both headed into the girl's house. usually, minnie would take her best friend to her own popular salon in the city, but since they were already being rushed with their time limit, she decided to just touch him up in her home.

minnie only applied minimal foundation to make his skin glow, and a little bit of shimmery, silver glitter underneath his eyes to make them pop. she crimped his soft dark hair into pretty waves that rested lightly and cutely his forehead. it was the same style he did when he and johnny got married.

"you look so cute, shorty," minnie complimented, earning a pout from ten. the girl giggled at his action. "johnny's gonna love it."

and ten immediately smiled wide upon hearing that man's name. his diamond wedding ring nudged at his finger, and his smile softened a little seeing it.

johnny's entire family as well as ten's we're going to be attending, so he knew he needed to hurry.

a couple hours later, it was around one p.m. minnie had helped ten throw on the suit he got married in, as well as pack his extra clothing; the ones he was wearing when he first met johnny. ten remembered johnny complimenting him on a sunny day at the central park in incheon when he was all alone those two years ago. the outfit was just a simple leather jacket, a white t-shirt, and denim jeans that had daring holes around his legs and backs of his thighs.

but it was so special for ten.

anything that reminded him of johnny was special to him.

all the final preparations took about another hour back at ten's house, and everything finally started at around three p.m. ten raced into his car alongside minnie, who chose a pretty black dress with matching heels.

"nervous?" the girl asked, rubbing ten's shoulder comfortingly. ten nodded ever so slightly, fidgeting in his seat.

"so nervous." the male responded, yet minnie just smiled sweetly at him.