δεκαεπτά

「 time check; 01:27 」 「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

chenle was sitting on the floor in his room, jisung's soft pajamas over his small body. he was looking at himself through his body mirror, playing around with his fluffy hair before taking the chapstick in his hand and applying it over his lips.

the chinese boy's boyfriend walked into the room, smiling down at chenle, who was clearly just bored, and sat down behind him.

jisung snaked his arms around his lover's waist and pulled him into a back hug, chenle not really being bothered because they've done things like this all the time; even before they became a couple.

"what flavor is that?" jisung asked, looking at the chapstick chenle was holding. "cherry." chenle replied softly, turning his body so he was now facing jisung while still sitting on his lap.

"can i try it?" the taller asked, cradling his lover lovingly in his arms. "sure, here." chenle handed him the red colored chapstick, but gave a face of confusion when jisung didn't take it.

instead, the boy leaned forwards and gave chenle a lengthy, sweet kiss.

the shorter boy gasped quietly, but let himself melt into the lip locking.

"hmm, that does taste like cherry." the younger said after pulling away. he smiled in satisfaction at his furiously blushing boyfriend, who whimpered and shied away into jisung's chest.

"s-s-stop..." chenle whined quietly, referring to the way jisung made him flush a deep red. he always did that.

always.

"i love you." jisung cooed, making his lover lift his head so his chin was on jisung's chest. "i love you too." the chinese boy whispered with a pout on his face, resulting in jisung simply leaning down and kissing his soft lips once more.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura