τριάντα πέντε

[ r ]

「 time check; 01:20 」 「 ship; dowoo 」

「 ship; dowoo 」

it was freezing, and jungwoo wanted nothing more than to cuddle with his boyfriend.

but he was busy in their study, getting ready for an upcoming exam.

jungwoo really didn't want to bother him, but he was getting more whiny as the time passed. he was currently in their shared room, hugging on a large pillow and pouting as he stared at the blank wall. he kept fidgeting around, feeling very lonely.

jungwoo was a person who constantly needed physical affection to keep him feeling well.

the taller suddenly heard footsteps going up the stairs in the home, signaling to him his boyfriend was near. and he was, because he found it strange that jungwoo wasn't making a sound.

doyoung opened the door to his room, and found his lover sulking on their bed.

he frowned, realizing he had put jungwoo off for much longer than he thought. doyoung still was not done studying; he had the book his class was being tested on in hand. he also had jungwoo's favorite blanket in the other.

jungwoo felt warm arms snake around his waist, causing him to immediately leave the pillow's grasp and cling onto doyoung.

jungwoo nuzzled his head into doyoung's chest and circled his arms around his neck, feeling him giggle at his behavior.

the shorter wrapped the fuzzy blanket over his boyfriend and in silence, began reading his book.

"better?" the older whispered quietly in his ear, causing jungwoo to look up from his neck and place a quick but sweet kiss on his lips.

he nodded cutely, and doyoung found himself smiling gently at him. he kissed jungwoo's head as he nestled himself back into his hold.

doyoung's lover was just way too cute for him.

and for the rest of that day, the couple spend it huddled together in bed, doyoung caressing all over jungwoo's body until he was fast asleep.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura