πενήντα πέντε

「 time check; 02:07 」 「 ship; yuwin 」

「 ship; yuwin 」

sicheng absolutely loved to read.

he would honestly do it all day if he could.

recently, he's been running out of books to read in his home, so one day his boyfriend decided to give him one.

yuta had chosen the ultimate classic of 'matilda' to have sicheng read. the japanese male had always loved the book ever since reading it as a kid, and thought that handing a copy to his lover would be fun. sicheng had already read it, of course, but also grew fond of the tale just like how yuta did.

but today, sicheng got the book full of pastel blue sticky notes.

yuta handed it to him rather nervous, yet he decided to just shrug it off and take it.

sicheng would usually read before bed, so that's what he was currently doing, all snuggled up into yuta's chest. whilst reading and finishing up the first chapter, sicheng noticed the sticky note on the last page of it.

"i think i'm hopelessly in love with you."

sicheng smiled at the note and cooed softly, glancing up at yuta who had just been sleepily watching him. a pink tint set itself on the chinese male's cheeks as he leaned up and placed a soft kiss against yuta's lips.

the older lowly giggled, kissing sicheng back in a sweet and loving manner.

"i'm hopelessly in love with you too, nakamoto yuta." sicheng whispered, running his fingers along his jaw and gazing into his drowsy eyes. the chinese male eventually returned back to the book and continued on reading, even when yuta fell asleep holding him. he made it through the first few chapters before deciding to sleep alongside his lover, finding different sticky notes with different, heartwarming little messages addressed to him at the last page of each chapter.

it sort of inspired sicheng to finish more chapters each day, just so he could see yuta's notes and feel that fluttery feeling in his heart again and again. and for the next few nights, sicheng did that exact thing, never forgetting to thank yuta and give him a little smooch for every note he wrote for him, even if he was asleep.

yet on this night, when sicheng was nearly finished with the entire book and had only a few chapter left before being done with it, yuta was up and fidgety. he wasn't his usual self, sleepy and hugging on the chinese boy for warmth. the younger knew something was up, but didn't really know how to ask.

sicheng continued reading until he eventually got to the last page.

and yuta took a deep, shaky breath.

there was one last sticky note on the book that sicheng peeled off once he finished the page.

and that's when he read the four words.

"will you marry me?"

sicheng froze, heart stopping entirely as he slowly turned to look at yuta, who was already off of the bed and on one knee.

he leaned in and took the chinese male by the hand, the other one holding a gorgeous diamond ring in a black velvet box.

"dong sicheng," yuta stated simply, smiling at his lover so endearingly. "you truly, make me the happiest man alive."

sicheng smiled back, tears already brimming in his eyes since he was not expecting this at all.

"will you grant me the precious honor, of letting me be your husband?"

the younger could only nod, just out of loss of words. he nodded frantically, and it honestly made yuta laugh; his baby could be so adorable sometimes.

and he slid the ring on sicheng's finger.

yuta grabbed sicheng from the hips and picked him clean off the bed, bringing him into a tight hug. the younger cried his tears of pure joy and happiness against yuta's skin, arms clinging onto his neck.

"i love you." the chinese male whimpered, his hand finding yuta's nape and caressing it lovingly. "i love you so much."

"awe, angel," yuta spoke gently, placing a kiss into sicheng's hair. "i love you even more."

the younger pulled away from yuta and looked him in the eyes, to which the two leaned in at the same time and kissed sensually and passionately.

they would literally fall deeper and deeper for each other everyday.

yuta knew with his whole heart that this man was the only one for him.

and as for sicheng, he knew the same thing too; well and clear.

nobody had him like how his fiancé had him now.

・゜゜・.

bruh.

:(

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura