εννέα

「 time check; 23:20 」 「 ship; noren 」

「 ship; noren 」

renjun was at the mall by himself, just hanging around and window shopping. he was about to take a seat on a white wooden bench inside the mall when an unknown guy approached him.

he was really well dressed and had a gorgeous smile to him.

"hi. i'm jeno." he said, extending his hand out towards renjun's. the older shook it and smiled.

"renjun." he replied, not really knowing why the boy decided to go up to him. "you don't mind if i try a little trick on you, do you?" jeno asked. renjun looked at him confusingly, but giggled when the younger flashed him a goofy smile.

"sure, why not." he said. jeno smiled once more and pulled out a single white rose that seemed to come out of nowhere. he handed it to renjun, who was quite surprise and blushed cutely.

"what a nice trick." renjun said smiling, tracing his fingers lightly around the delicate rose. "honestly, that's the best trick i've done all day." jeno said, looking into the older's eyes.

"what? to give someone a rose?" renjun asked him. "no, to get the beautiful boy right in front of me to smile." he said happily. renjun covered his mouth with one hand, laughing and blushing furiously. 

this guys was smooth as hell, and it was working on renjun.

the older let jeno kiss his cheek and walk away with his number.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura