τριάντα δύο

[ r ]

「 time check; 23:55 」 「 ship; chenmin 」

「 ship; chenmin 」

chenle woke up and slowly untangled himself from his huge panda plushie. it was what he cuddled since jaemin wasn't his roommate anymore.

it was maybe five in the morning, and he had a busy day ahead of him.

it was hard being an idol, especially when you are as young as him.

the chinese boy got up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen used by them all. his hair was a fluffy mess and he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. he wasn't wearing anything other than a long, white t-shirt and some small black shorts, which caught the attention of jaemin, who was already in the kitchen.

he knew chenle always woke up at around five in the morning, no matter what day it was. and since he wasn't his roommate anymore, he got up to make both of them some coffee.

chenle's semi-blurry vision caught jaemin in the dark kitchen, and it made him give of a tired smile.

the taller set the coffee mugs down and walked over to chenle, picking him up by his bare thighs and putting him close to his chest.

the younger responded with a soft sigh, circling his arms around jaemin's neck and burying his head in the crook of his neck.

they stood like that for a while, jaemin using his fingers to gently caress chenle's lower back and waist.

he knew the smaller boy loved to be babied by him.

he loved to be cuddled and kissed on. he loved the warmth of his arms. he loved the delicateness of his kisses. he loved him.

"... good morning, angel." jaemin eventually said after a while of silence. chenle hugged the older's body a little tighter as a response, too tired for words at the moment.

jaemin rocked his sleepy baby side to side, placing soft kisses into his hair.

"you know you can still go to sleep for a little bit, right? our first meeting isn't until nine." the taller spoke silently, making chenle nod while still clinging onto him.

"... but come with me, please. i-i don't wanna leave you yet." the younger requested, pouting against jaemin's skin.

needless to say, jaemin walked upstairs, back into chenle's room, and cuddled the smaller boy underneath his covers until he was fully asleep again.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura