δυο

「 time check; 01:20 」      「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

it was around two in the morning, and the scorching heat was starting to become too much for chenle.

he shuffled uncomfortably in bed, seeing jisung's arms wrapped around his bare waist, holding him gently. the elder decided to go out towards his backyard and grab some fresh air. he slowly unraveled himself from jisung and left through his back door.

chenle sighed at the crisp wind hitting his body. he stood there, overlooking his backyard pool with sleepy eyes.

a pair of warm arms locked around his waist from behind, starling him all the way. the boy turned around to see jisung, shirtless just like him, wearing baggy shorts and a cute smile.

"jesus fuck, tell me you're coming next time." chenle groaned, placing his arms over his boyfriend's. "oops. didn't mean to scare you." jisung mumbled, placing a chaste, sweet kiss on the older's neck.

chenle relaxed in the kiss, leaning back slightly on jisung's chest as both boys took in the cool air.

yet just like that, the shorter boy suddenly felt himself being picked clean off the ground.

"put me down!" chenle called out, seeing the latter with a big smirk on his face as he carried him towards the pool.

"oh hell no. park jisung, i swear on everything if you throw me in that pool!" the elder warned, though it was to no avail. "welp, sorry lele!" the taller laughed, jumping into the warm water with chenle still in his arms.

he felt jisung's hands grab his hips from underneath the water and bring him back up to the surface, droplets of water from chenle's blond hair falling onto the younger's arms.

"s-stop!" chenle giggled, still in the air and laughing. jisung smiled and sat his boyfriend down on the pool top, kissing him while he was still inside the pool. the older rested his arms on jisung's shoulders as he pulled him in closer, savoring their moment.

they broke apart for air, chenle smiling like an idiot.

"your lips are so soft." the shorter gushed, watching his boyfriend blush at the compliment as he climbed out of water and rested himself on the grass. chenle cuddled up next to him, both facing the stars above them.

"you're my whole world, zhong chenle. you know that right?" jisung asked, turning his head to face his beautiful boyfriend.

the shorter didn't respond, instead rolled on top jisung, kissing him sweetly and affectionately. the younger held his waist in place, adoring every single part of chenle himself.

"i love you." the elder muttered against jisung's neck, drowsiness taking over his entire body. the younger pecked chenle's head, letting sleep take over him as well.

and within the next mere five minutes, the two young lovers were fast asleep on the warm grass in each others' embrace.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura