τριαντα έξι

[ r ]

「 time check; 21:01 」 「 ship; doil 」

「 ship; doil 」

doyoung and taeil found themselves entangled together in bed, sipping on their morning coffee lazily since both of them had their day off from work and school.

it was these days they cherished, because the couple was always busy with something. and everybody knows that just getting to be with your partner for a while without any distractions can be super relaxing and lovely.

"hey, i didn't get the chance to ask, how was classes yesterday? you told me the professor gave you the wrong grade on an assignment." doyoung said quietly, seeing his boyfriend's face immediately nod in understanding as he set his mug down.

"so i told him about it, but then he said i was wrong! then i got mad so after the class ended i went to his front desk and showed him my paper again..." taeil continued on with his story, but doyoung kinda got caught himself off guard.

he was just staring at taeil as he talked. his lips were moving, but the taller couldn't seem to hear any audible sound.

oh, the dazes love put you in sometimes.

eventually taeil caught on to doyoung's shameless staring, and stopped talking to redirect him.

"are you even listening to me?" the smaller male giggled softly, noticing that his lover wasn't responding and just kept his eyes on him silently. taeil playfully rolled his eyes at doyoung and cupped his face with his small hands, finally causing the taller to snap out of it.

doyoung quickly flashed a shy smile, hiding his face in taeil's chest.

he just stared because his boyfriend was too cute for him.

"s-sorry... w-what did you say again?" the younger mumbled against his boyfriend's neck timidly, only to receive a laughing taeil in return.

"doesn't matter anymore, i got the right grade and that's all that i care about." the older replied lovingly, peppering doyoung's face in sweet pecks. doyoung laughed embarrassingly, but wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"i'm sorry for not paying attention..." he mumbled again, but taeil simply hushed him with an 'it's okay' and smiled.

he knew he was staring just to stare, but he could never be mad at doyoung, never in his life.

"just give me a kiss." the smaller male requested giddily, resulting in him receiving the biggest kiss from his lover in that same moment.

that was kim doyoung for you.

a stern man on the outside, but a total whipped softie for moon taeil.

・゜゜・.

this one highkey shitty i'm sorry i tried

i gotta go to court tomorrow oof wish me luck :')

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura