δεκατέσσερα

「 time check; 13:16 」 「 ship; norenmin 」

「 ship; norenmin 」

"god, i fucking hate working late night." jeno mumbled to himself as he walked through and slammed the door of his apartment.

thank he threw his dress jacket off himself and tossed it somewhere behind him, before turning around to find his boyfriends sitting on the couch, waiting for him.

it was two in the morning.

"go to sleep, loves. it's late." jeno commented, though he was too tired himself to actually do something about it instead of just telling them to. renjun stood up and grabbed jeno's arm, pulling him back onto the couch. jaemin had a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt in his hand, helping his lover dress out of the uncomfortable work clothing he had on and into his pajamas.

when that was finished, both renjun and jaemin kissed their boyfriend on each cheek and snuggled up on either side of him. they knew when jeno came home exhausted and irritated, the only thing he wanted was cuddles. it was routine thing for them to do, but jeno hated it when renjun and jaemin stayed up at crazy hours of a late night.

the two were watching some random television sitcom when jeno came in, so it's what they continued watching altogether. the black haired boy snaked his arms around both renjun and jaemin waists' lazily, his grip diminishing slowly because he was falling asleep not even ten minutes into the sitcom.

the other two quickly noticed this, and took it as a sign to turn the tv off. jaemin giggled cutely, making renjun's heart flutter. he pecked jeno's lips first, the chinese boy going right after. renjun and jaemin then kissed each other goodnight, before cuddling back into their hard-working, beloved boyfriend who they treasured with their lives.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura