πενήντα ένα

「 time check; 22:56 」 「 ship; jaeno 」

「 ship; jaeno 」

jaemin and jeno has just finished up their usual saturday date night, which was a movie at the local theaters.

once the two were heading out, they realized it was pouring rain outside, which was in complete contrast to the warm sunset they saw when they first entered the building.

jeno's mood dropped once he realized this, one because they had walked to the theatre, and two because he hated the rain. jaemin of course already knew that about his boyfriend, but he on the other hand loved the rain and being in it.

"here." the younger said, giving his big jacket to jeno before running outside without another word. jeno groaned lowly, furrowing his eyebrows at jaemin's behavior.

"hey, come back here! you're going to get sick if you don't put this back on!" the older called out with some frustration in his voice. the rain alone already pissed him off, but now jaemin was out without his jacket, which annoyed him further.

but of course, his boyfriend didn't listen and was already twirling and playing with the rain as if he was a child. and jaemin couldn't help it; the stereotypical gloomy weather had brought him comfort and relaxation ever since he was a baby.

jeno was about to storm up to him, before he heard his captivating laugh ring throughout his ears.

jaemin was looking at the raindrops beginning to cover his skin and damped his hair, just in his own little daze.

the older stopped walking and just admired how jaemin looked in the dark lighting. how his skin glistened and how his smile could immediately make him happy.

jeno chuckled, watching his boyfriend spin and prance around in the heavy rain before finally stopping once he was out of breath. the younger turned to jeno, and saw him just giving him a loving gaze in silence.

jaemin skipped towards him and lightly pecked his lips, managing to break him out of his stare. jeno blinked a few times, before seeing jaemin take his hand and now begin the walk back home.

the older shook his head, chuckling and raising jaemin's hand to press a soft kiss onto it.

"you're taking a warm bath when we get home, okay love?" jeno told in a soft voice, making the younger turn to look at him with pure admiration in his eyes.

this was one of the countless reasons why he loved jeno so much.

that boy is always caring and always looking out for him, no matter how small or big a situation might be.

and it made jaemin feel all warm and fuzzy inside every time.

he nodded gently, running his fingers along jeno's knuckles while they held hands and walked.

"okay."

・゜゜・.

ew i actually suck lol

bare with me pls, my confidence in writing has been so low these days :( 

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura