σαράντα πέντε

[ r ]

「 time check; 01:52 」 「 ship; yuwin 」

「 ship; yuwin 」

sicheng had just gotten home from work late night, tired as hell but so excited to see his boyfriend. he would usually be shirtless and asleep, hair a mess and arms out and open, waiting for his love to get home so he could embrace him lazily and lull him to sleep with his slow and sleepy kisses.

the chinese male dragged himself upstairs and took a quick shower, dressing into a slim black tank top and baggy grey sweatpants.

he made his way into his room, a quiet yawn escaping his lips, and was met with quite a surprise.

there was an entire blanket fort next to the bed, a giggly and hyper yuta inside.

"hi baby!" the japanese male exclaimed, getting up and taking sicheng's hand. "hey honey... uh, what's all this?" the younger questioned, following yuta's lead as he dragged them both into the large fort, lit up on the inside only by their blue lava lamp they kept on the nightstand. yuta shrugged, just wanting to do something fun and silly and out of their normal for once.

sicheng sat down on the soft blanket on the floor, immediately feeling yuta do the same thing and snake his arms around his waist. the younger sleepily and sluggishly placed his head on yuta's shoulder, whining softly, which indicated to the japanese male his baby was quite tired.

yuta decided to play sicheng's favorite playlist he had on his phone, which were a bunch of old love songs and ballads that always made him fall asleep, especially when yuta sang along to them.

except this time, the japanese male began to feel incredibly emotional.

holding his lover in his arms while singing softly to him, made him really realize how those loving lyrics related to him and their relationship. how he had actually found his one true love to be with for the rest of his life. he looked down at the sleepy sicheng cuddling into his chest.

sicheng was so perfect.

too perfect for yuta.

"hey... baby what's wrong?" the chinese male asked once he felt one of yuta's tears hit his skin. yuta turned away from sicheng and sniffled quietly, knowing he was not one to cry. sicheng turned his face back and pecked his lips, bringing him into a comforting hug.

"what happened?" the chinese male questioned again with a frown, only to feel yuta sit him on his lap and giggle quietly, tears now trickling slowly down his cheeks.

"i-i just... i love you, so much." he whimpered, delicately hugging sicheng as he cried on his shoulder.

the chinese male himself ended up tearing up from the response.

he hugged his boyfriend back with everything he had in him, mushy love songs still playing in the background.

"i love you, yuta. i love love love you." sicheng whispered, hearing the said male giggle again, yet cry just a little bit harder.

and that's how the rest of the night went on.

soft touches and delicate kisses, each one they shared filled with love for one another, ended up with them eventually laying down on the blanketed floor, completely entangled together.

never had either of those boys felt as loved as that exact night, and never had they loved someone as strongly as that exact night.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura