έντεκα

「 time check; 20:31 」 「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

chenle was feeling extremely sad and anxious. seeing his boyfriend, jisung, grow and grow every single day into a better known, popular dancer made him feel like jisung's too good for him.

the shorter sat next to him on their couch quietly, which was unlike him, seeing as he was a loud and bubbly person.

"hey, what's wrong?" the younger asked almost immediately after seconds of silence, peering into his lover's visibly sad eyes.

"i don't know, i-i just feel like y-you're gonna find and love a better person than me." chenle admitted, playing with his hands.

"zhong chenle, i already know i am." jisung said, keeping his stare on the said boy. chenle's heart broke, and he didn't say anything at all, trying not to break right in front of jisung.

"he's going to be a gorgeous, and
he's going to love you." jisung told. "w-what? why would he l-love me?" chenle asked, with tears pooling in his eyes.

at this, jisung smiled, and snaked his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him close.

"because he's going to look up at you and call you papa." jisung said, kissing the top of chenle's hand.

the shorter quietly cried and wrapped himself around jisung, relief spreading all over him as he heard his boyfriend's sweet words. the younger held his baby boy close, soothing him with his gentle touches that told him jisung wasn't going anywhere, any time soon.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura