είκοσιεφτά

「 time check; 18:40 」 「 ship; johnten  」

「 ship; johnten 」

johnny and ten were doing the usual thing they did whenever they were bored in the middle of the night.

they took a walk together.

the night was peaceful and serene. the streets were lonely in contrast to how busy they were during the day.

ten suddenly let go of johnny's larger hand and ran off like a kid to the empty playground in the park they were nearing.

the older watched his lover climb on the slide, and go down it with ease since he was very small.

it made johnny giggle. he walked over to ten and just sat down on the inside of the structure, where he was kind of cramped since his legs were way too long. the thai male sat himself down on johnny's lap and felt his arms snake around his waist.

the two looked up at the bright, shining stars, finding them to be gorgeous.

"sucks you be you, baby. you can't even enjoy the playgrounds anymore." ten chuckled, comparing the size of his leg to johnny's. the taller sighed, peppering the side of his boyfriend's face with gentle pecks.

"at least i can actually see ahead of me." johnny retorted, causing ten to pout playfully.

"i have you to do that for me though." the shorter said quietly, though with a giggly voice. johnny smiled down at his baby, now bringing him into a soft and loving kiss.

"i love you." the taller spoke, interlacing his hand with ten's.

hearing those three words from johnny always made ten feel butterflies.

he would say it out of nowhere, at the most random times.

and the thai male found it so cute.

"i love you too, honey." ten responded, a little blush tinting on his cheeks as he played with johnny's fingers.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura