σαράντα εννέα

[ requested part two ]

「 time check; 23:28 」 「 ship; markhyuck 」

「 ship; markhyuck 」

mark and donghyuck approached a booth that was covered in stuffed animals, both big and small.

mark had decided to take the younger to the carnival since he knew the boy absolutely adored going to those types of environments. and he knew that, of course to their first, very unplanned date back at the restaurant they had a few days ago.

"oh my god, how cute." donghyuck suddenly mumbled underneath his breath as he eyed a specific stuffed animal that was aligned outside of the woman's booth. it was an all-white bear that was holding an actual rose. the younger thought it looked so adorable, he didn't realize he had stopped right in front of the booth and was just staring at it.

and of course mark caught on, seeing as how the two had their hands interlaced while they were walking around. when donghyuck stopped, mark immediately stopped as well.

after a short while of the two standing in front of the booth, without words, mark led them to the pretty woman running the game.

donghyuck shyly smiled as mark silently agreed to play the ring toss game with him, chasing the older to coo at how timid he was being.

there were eight glass bottles and eight small rings that were given to them. four to mark, and the other four to donghyuck. they both had to throw the rings on each bottle in order to win.

mark went first, and since he had better coordination and aim, he was able to make all four of them quickly. donghyuck on the other hand, was nervous about messing up and feared he wouldn't be able to do it.

the boy managed to make the first three in, but was stuck on how he should toss the last ring to the glass bottle that was the farthest from him. at the same time, he was growing more embarrassed that mark was watching him struggle at doing something so simple.

mark was able to see that in donghyuck, so he just smiled reassuringly and walked right behind him, sliding an arm on his waist and the other on top of his hand, helping him position himself so he could throw the ring into the glass bottle.

"on three, we'll toss it together, okay?" the older said quietly in donghyuck's ear, causing him to blush deeply at how close their bodies were together. mark's touch just rendered all these butterflies and goosebumps in donghyuck and he couldn't help but love them.

the boy nodded and slyly moved further into mark's warmth, in return making mark tighten the hold he had on his waist with his cheeks tinted a light pink.