σαράντα επτά

「 time check; 02:23 」 「 ship; johnjae 」

「 ship; johnjae 」

jaehyun gasped in fear and pulled a blanket over his head, whining at the movie choice his members decided to pick.

he hated horror movies, and everyone knew it.

which was why they all were laughing at him, resulting in him rolling his eyes at them.

"you get scared so easily." donghyuck giggled, earning many nods in agreement. "amen to that!" ten exclaimed, high-fiving donghyuck.

"hey. it's not my fault!" jaehyun pouted, ignoring the rest of the laughing as everyone put their focus back on the movie.

but of course, it didn't take long for jaehyun to get startled again, and this time without thinking, he buried his head into johnny's chest.

the two had sat next to each other on the loveseat, johnny wanting to be with jaehyun during the movie knowing they scared him.

he wanted to be there to protect him.

the rest of the members let out an 'ooo' all at once. jaehyun sheepishly removed himself from johnny and saw him blushing deeply.

"come on johnny, kiss him. you know you like him." doyoung smirked, resulting in johnny turning a darker red and the other members increasing their teasing.

"doyoung. shut up!" johnny said quickly yet nervously at the same time. "yeah come on johnny, you've said you've wanted to for a while anyway." taeil added in. it was now jaehyun's turn to blush.

the two had developed feelings for each other and it was so obvious. it's just that they were too shy to fully admit it to each other.

"kiss him! kiss him! kiss him!" the members chanted, practically yelling it. jaehyun looked at johnny and he looked at him. before he knew what he was doing, the taller leaned down slowly, and jaehyun did too.

they kinda just got lost in each others' eyes.

johnny pressed his lips against jaehyun's and he kissed him softly, butterflies swarming around both their bodies. the members all cheered and clapped while johnny and jaehyun pulled away and smiled shyly at each other.

johnny wrapped his arm around jaehyun's shoulders as he leaned his head on johnny's shoulder, feeling his warmth and affection radiate off of him. the older gave jaehyun a look; a gentle look in his eye, meaning they were going to have a feelings talk after this, once they had a chance to be alone.

jaehyun eventually fell asleep on johnny, not being able to resist the soft touches his made on his body, and feeling safe in his arms while the horror movie continued to play.

・゜゜・.

ahh this is bad i'm sowwyy :((

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura