τριάντα εφτά

[ r ]

「 time check; 01:17 」 「 ship; norenmin 」

「 ship; norenmin 」

"baby!"

jeno and jaemin had literally tackled renjun once they saw him come through the door of their home.

it was late afternoon, and renjun had spent his entire day with his family since they were visiting from china.

but now, he was back and in both his boyfriends' arms. they ended up picking him up entirely and taking him up to their room, where all three of them fell into bed.

jeno and jaemin hugged on each side of renjun, kissing his cheeks lovingly and asking him about his day and how things were with his family. while the chinese boy talked, jeno found himself playing with renjun's hoodie string, while jaemin messed with his small hand.

they both treasured renjun with all their hearts.

every little thing of that boy they adored.

his smile. his laugh. his seriousness. his sassiness. his soft hair. his eyes. his lips. his attitudes.

every little thing about him.

"i want a kiss..." jeno mumbled, turning renjun's face so he was looking at him. the older sighed, giggling quietly as how that was the only response he got after talking about his day.

but, he didn't complain about it.

the smaller boy pressed a gentle kiss on jeno's lips, causing jaemin to smile at the two of them greatly. his lovers were the cutest things ever, and you would never change his mind about that.

"my turn...!" jaemin pouted, pulling renjun into his lap in a playful manner. the chinese boy looked at him for a short and quick while, before also placing a kiss on his lips. jeno scooted towards both of them, sitting up in front of jaemin so they were both holding renjun.

"you're so cute, love." jaemin whispered, falling in love with renjun's light pink blush on his cheeks. he buried himself into jaemin's chest, which ended up getting him sandwiched in between his boyfriends.

"s-stop..." the oldest whined cutely, making the other two coo at him. jaemin and jeno were always finding new ways to be affectionate with renjun.

they took the chance to smother the chinese boy in sweet, soft kisses all over his face and they fell backwards and laid on their bed once again, renjun a blushing mess and jaemin and jeno a giggling one.

・゜゜・.

this is terrible i'm so sorry.

but i took cough syrup before school and i was dead the whole day lmaooo

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura