εξήντα πέντε

「 time check; 18:51 」 「 ship; yutae 」

「 ship; yutae 」

taeyong had just finished making food for everyone in the dorms, and called out for the boys to come and eat. without skipping a beat, everyone was in the kitchen bickering about who should be first in the line.

everyone, except for one.

taeyong noticed yuta wasn't present, and it made him frown as well as question where he was at. since the members were all riled up about eating, taeyong left the kitchen and led them handle the food themselves as he went in search of yuta.

the leader headed for yuta's shares dorm with johnny, and knocked a few times. there was no answer, so he knocked again. but the third time of him knocking softly, taeyong decided to let himself in. maybe yuta was changing or just taking a shower of something.

when taeyong entered the dorm room, he saw yuta bundled up in his blankets on his bed and staring at the ceiling blankly. "yuta?" the leader gently called out, but the japanese male seemed so lost in thought he couldn't even hear him. taeyong moved to sit next to yuta on his bed, letting it dip in and finally making him snap out of it. taeyong felt on his forehead, and frowned. "what's wrong?" he whispered, but yuta went back to his state full of thought.

he shook his head slightly at the question, ".. i really miss japan." and the leader immediately understood what was going on now; yuta was homesick.

taeyong nodded, quickly pulling out his phone and doing something on it before getting up. "i'll be back, okay?" he murmured, yuta replying with a slow 'mhm' as his response. he went back to gazing up at the ceiling while hearing taeyong shuffle out of the room.

twenty minutes later, taeyong was back in the room with a few different bags on his wrists. the sight confused yuta for a moment, until the leader pulled out what was in the bags.

"so i went to the most authentic japanese restaurant i could find here," taeyong said, pulling out some of osaka's best and famous foods he would always hear yuta talk about. he had bought him all the types he could find in the restaurant, and was laying them out in front of yuta whose eyes immediately lit up. just the smell and physically seeing the food he used to eat growing up in osaka comforted him greatly, and it really warmed his heart that taeyong went out of his way to get this for him even after cooking for all of them.

"i don't know if this will make you feel any better," taeyong chuckled shyly. "but-"

the leader suddenly felt arms completely wrap around his waist, and his body being pulled in from the side of the bed. he looked down and saw yuta resting his head on his stomach, something that made a light pink tint his cheeks. the leader giggled and ran his hand through yuta's fluffy hair, feeling him hug him a little tighter.

"thank you so much.." the japanese male mumbled, now pulling taeyong into bed with him. he landed softly next to yuta, who covered him with the warm blankets he was drowning in. yuta took the plates of sealed and ready food from their feet and placed them around him and taeyong. yuta placed his head on the leader's shoulders and fed him a stick of kushikatsu. the leader giggled again seeing yuta smiling the way he was, and cuddled him in return.

and for the rest of that evening, the two spent it just enjoying each other and the delicious food in front of them.

・゜゜・.

i know i know

i haven't updated this book since the fucking roman times (and its bad)

i'm really sorry and ik i keep saying that but i really do mean it :(

tmr i have a final exam, socratic seminar, and presentation

but apparently the bay was gonna shut the power off but they didn't today and i'm so hoping they do by tomorrow cause a bitch is not prepared for that math exam  (but that's just my pathetic life)

neways,

thoughts of jopping and superm in general?

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura