επτά

「 time check; 00:16 」 「 ship; jaeno 」

「 ship; jaeno 」

jaemin was fast asleep in his bed, and it was all normal until he started hearing someone moving around his room. the boy froze in his covers, eyes wide and fright taking over him.

he still knew he had to defend himself, though.

when the figure moved close enough to jaemin, he shot up, screamed, and threw himself at the person which sent them both to the floor.

the boy pinned them down with his arms, preparing for the worst. the figure suddenly giggled, and jaemin realized there was a strong scent of alcohol on them. he got up and realized it was lee jeno, the one boy he's liked for a while now. jeno was clearly drunk, and the younger sighed in relief.

"how the hell did you even get in here, jeno?" jaemin groaned, helping him up to his feet. "through the door, dummy." the older giggled. jaemin looked at him in slight confusion, before dashing to his front door and seeing it wide open.

sometimes, he regrets giving his best friend a key to his home.

jaemin closed and locked the door down, walking back to his room and finding jeno laying in his bed face down.

sighing, jaemin helped him back up and took his sweater and shoes off. he laid him back onto his bed, and crawled in next to him. the entire time, jeno could not stop laughing. the younger rubbed his face and groaned.

"hey, jaemin." he whispered, giggling with his eyes closed. "yes?" the boy said with annoyance, not looking at him, and keeping his gaze on the ceiling lit by the moonlight.

"okay, i have this huge, but huge and gay ass crush on this boy." he said, slurring his words. jaemin's heart broke, as jeno drunkenly admitted he had a crush on somebody else.

"l-let me tell you about him, he's beautiful, kind, and just all these other things." he said lowly, with his eyes still closed. jeno started rambling on and on about his crush, until jaemin caught onto it.

"he's got these brown, big and cute eyes, fluffy brown hair and just the cutest smile in the world."

while jeno continued drunkenly talking, and jaemin realized his description of his crush was him. he described every physical part of the boy perfectly.

jaemin smiled at the ceiling, until jeno stopped talking. the younger felt arms wrap around his waist and pull him in. he looked at jeno and realized he had fallen asleep.

jaemin eventually fell asleep in his arms too, with his last thoughts being all the sweet things jeno accidentally confessed to him.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura