είκοσι οχτώ

「 time check; 23:31 」 「 ship; jaeyong 」

「 ship; jaeyong 」

taeyong and jaehyun were on a break during their college classes, having lunch together in a small café for the students.

they had been really close friends ever since they were in elementary school, but as of the year prior, the two had been harboring deep feelings for each other.

they were trying to keep it on the low, yet it was so obvious. from the way taeyong sneaked glances at jaehyun, to the way jaehyun occasionally laid gentle touches on taeyong's body, everybody was honestly just waiting for them to get together.

"i sat in front of this one guy, and he wouldn't stop talking!" taeyong whined. "and i couldn't hear the professor because he just would not shut up!" the red head then placed his head down on the table next to his lunch and huffed. jaehyun chuckled at his cute behavior, and was about say something before, out of literally nowhere, milk was spilled all over taeyong.

turns out that some guy behind was bumped, and that caused his milk to accidentally drop on the shorter male.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" the stranger said immediately. he took napkins from nearby empty tables and helped wipe whatever he could on taeyong. the red head got up and turned towards the stranger, his sweater all wet. he was going to go the bathroom, but was stopped by the male.

"here. wear my hoodie." he told, taking the item off his body. taeyong, being super understanding that it really was an accident and being the nice and sweet baby he was, took the wet sweater off and was reaching for the one that was offered to him, when a hand stopped him.

"actually, he'll take my hoodie." jaehyun cut in, not having it anymore.

the feeling of somebody else's clothing on taeyong, that wasn't his own, did something to him.

he wanted taeyong all to himself, as selfish as it sounded. the younger took his own hoodie off, instantly causing gasps to go around the café.

jaehyun wasn't wearing anything underneath his hoodie.

the red head turned the color of his hair and shoved the hoodie back into jaehyun's chest, innocently covering his eyes with his hands though he was slightly peeking out of them.

"h-hey! put that back on! you don't have a shirt on and we're in public!!" taeyong whisper-shouted, though he would never admit he was enjoying the sight. jaehyun smirked slyly at him, putting on taeyong's wet sweater. it was a tight fit since he was taller than him, but he didn't have anything else to wear so it would just have to do.

"thank you for the offer, though." jaehyun told the male, who just awkwardly nodded, backed up, and walked away. taeyong turned to the taller, face still beat red.

"why would you do that!?" he exclaimed, hitting jaehyun's chest gently. he just shrugged, cleaning up their table quickly before grabbing taeyong by the waist. he had never really done that before, and it made the short male's heart flutter crazily.

"you didn't need his hoodie, you barely even know him. besides, you look better in mine." the taller responded, leading the red head out of the café.

taeyong couldn't help but nuzzle himself deeper into the big hoodie. it was so comfy, and it had jaehyun's scent on it.

the taller smiled down at taeyong, noticing how his cheeks were tinted a light pink.

"you are too cute sometimes, i swear." jaehyun mumbled, feeling taeyong mindlessly just lean into further into his touch.

it was a sweet moment, considering neither one really showed affection to each other like that often. however, it seemed like both decided it was time to change that.

the red head didn't respond to the compliment, but instead reached for jaehyun's hand, the one on his waist, and held it gently.

and the rest of the walk home consisted of just that; both males holding hands with deep blushes covering their faces.

・゜゜・.

i realize i don't talk on here as much as i should

the sequel to " babysitter " will be out in like two days, but in the meantime pls go support my new book " illegal " i would really appreciate it xoxo

this same scene will also be featured in a different book, btw ;)

anyways

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura