τριάντα οκτώ

[ r ]

「 time check; 23:17 」 「 ship; jaeno 」

「 ship; jaeno 」

jeno was having a hard time trying to control himself.

he just wanted to kiss jaemin's pink lips so badly, that he thought he might just do it if jaemin didn't stop pouting.

the two bestfriends were sitting in jeno's front yard, watching the sunset. it was one of their favorite activities to do together, but recently jeno began loving it a little bit more than he has in the past.

the older found himself in love with his best friend.

he was scared, of course, but at the same time he wasn't.

this all started when he realized exactly how much time he liked spending with jaemin, how he hated when other girls and boys clung onto him, and how he never wanted to leave his side.

he remembered when all of these feelings presented themselves in his heart, never failing to make him blush just thinking about it.

the two close friends were in the final round of their school's annual dance competition, along with actual record breaking high school dancers their age. their high school had never made it to the finals until they joined, and everybody knew it was because of them.

jaemin and jeno were going up against two other boys, those who were particularly known for winning every year. 

jeno remembered how nervous jaemin was, to the point where he felt he was going to faint. he remembered how he hugged and pulled him in close to comfort him.

the jaeno duo ended up taking the win with their duet of 'baby don't stop'.

when they were announced as the winners, the younger had jumped into jeno's arms and kissed his forehead out of excitement. jeno stilled and widened his eyes when that happened, because jaemin had never been one to actually kiss him.

but all the younger did after that was wrap his legs around jeno's waist and nuzzle himself tightly into him. jeno embraced him just as tightly as jaemin did, cheeks streaked with scarlet and heart pounding out of his chest.

that was the day jeno realized his feelings for the younger.

it was such a special day for him.

and now, as the two sit and watch the sunset, the older was unable to notice jaemin staring back at him while he gazed at his lips.

the younger giggled.

"what is it, lee jeno?" he mumbled softly, causing the said boy's heart to skip a beat. he looked at jaemin in the eye, and was in awe of his beauty being illuminated by the sunset.

"you wanna kiss me?"

and to jaemin's surprise, the older nodded his head 'yes' like a small child.

he was so cute.

jeno wasn't the only one to start harboring feelings the day they won the championship title. jaemin did what he did to him that day for a reason.

"kiss me, then."

the older became slightly flustered at the courageous proposal, not moving much and turning away with his cheeks flushed.

jaemin noticed this and couldn't help but smile.

he delicately took jeno by the chin and made his gaze be on him instead of the soft grass they were on.

the younger pouted slightly, knowing jeno wouldn't be able to resist.

and it worked just like a charm.

jeno pressed his lips against jaemin's and completely took his breath away.

the older's lips were so soft and plush. the gentleness he had with jaemin made him melt a thousand times faster. the younger's hands made their way to jeno's neck, while his hands wrapped tenderly around jaemin's waist.

they disconnected a little while after, pink staining their cheeks adoringly.

they had just stolen each others' first kiss.

jaemin scooted onto jeno's lap and rested his body on top of his, both of them facing the same direction.

"i like you, jeno-ah." the younger whispered quietly, keeping his eyes on the darkening sky but feeling jeno's arms tighten ever so slightly on his waist.

"me too, nana... me too." the older sighed wistfully, loving that his feelings were being accepted. it wasn't much of a romantic or planned confession, but it was perfect for them.

they were happy.

and it was all that mattered.

・゜゜・.

is anybody else out to see sunmi on wednesday in sf?

i wanna make a new friend lol

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura