πέντε

「 time check; 17:38 」 「 ship; johnten 」

「 ship; johnten 」

"whatever, johnny." said boy's boyfriend, nicknamed ten, mumbled as he slumped on his bed.

the two were having an argument, as all couples do, and honestly it was a pretty dumb fight.

but ten was a stubborn boy.

it was something johnny had to deal with a lot, but he loved him for who he was regardless.

"ten, this is so stupid. what can i do to make you forgive me?" johnny mumbled, wanting his baby to just drop the argument so he could give him all his love, though ten wouldn't budge.

"you know what you can do? leave. take what's yours and go." ten said, sniffling slightly as he curled up into a ball on his bed, facing away from johnny.

"okay. fine. you really want me to do that though?" johnny sighed. "yes. leave." ten demanded, though it came off as a whimper.

ten suddenly felt himself being picked off his bed by the hips and carried out the door.

"hey! johnny,what are you doing!?"

the said male internally smiled.

"you told me to take what's mine and leave. i'm doing just that."

the shorter became incredibly flustered at his words, whining and turning a cherry red as he buried his head into johnny's chest and clung onto him like a fussy baby.

ten huffed, causing a small giggle to come from johnny. he stopped right outside ten's door step, gripped onto his torso gently, and held him out towards himself.

"i love you, angel. please forgive me." johnny pouted, knowing it was something the shorter found irresistible in him.

ten sighed again, pouting back at his lover because he knew it made him soft.

and as usual, he gave in. the younger opened up his arms though he was still being held like a child, and nodded.

johnny smiled, bringing his boyfriend in for the warm embrace he craved.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura.