σαράντα

[ r ]

「 time check; 02:21 」 「 ship; jaehyun + jaemin 」

「 ship; jaehyun + jaemin 」

jaemin loved the feeling of being cuddled.

he loved the feeling of being cuddled by a certain male.

the younger was currently in the arms of none other than jaehyun, feeling his warmth and fuzziness all over him. cheeks dusted pink, heart pounding, and stomach doing flips, but jaemin still felt so good.

jaehyun nuzzled his face into the boy's hair and placed delicate kisses on his forehead, watching him slowly fall in and out of sleep adoringly while still holding onto him firmly.

jaemin lifted his head up lazily to peck jaehyun on the nose, to which he giggled gently afterwards.

it was just them in the dark dorm room, the only light being the moonlight since it was incredibly late at night. but it was those nights they enjoyed because nobody was ever there to disturb them.

jaehyun took jaemin's hands and interlaced them with his own, kissing jaemin's lips suddenly yet lightly and causing the younger to turn scarlet. he buried himself into jaehyun's neck and smiled against it.

usually jaemin was so upfront about his affection, but with jaehyun and off camera, it made him go super shy and timid.

those soft and tender touches jaehyun gave him always made the boy's heart flutter and mind haze. the late hours they did things like this, using the night to conceal it from the public eye.

"go to sleep, jaemin..." the older whispered in his ear with such a loving tone, it made jaemin feel like the world wouldn't dare lay a finger on him when he was in jaehyun's arms.

so protected.

so safe.

so warm.

"i'll take care of you."

and jaemin was out like a light very soon after those words were told to him.

・゜゜・.

terrible but it's here

i am so sorry.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember,
you're never alone.

— áltura