τριάντα εννέα

[ r ]

「 time check; 00:57 」 「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

jisung woke up super comfy in his soft sheets.

the sun was warm and reflected in his room nicely, causing the boy to automatically be in a happy mood. although when he turned to his side, he realized his lover wasn't there next to him.

it was a saturday, and jisung had such a tiring week. he had to go to school to finish exams, he had to immediately go to dance practice afterschool for many hours, and he had to get home right after to finish his homework.

the younger wanted nothing more than to be with his boyfriend, entangled together in bed all day.

jisung got up and made his bed, quickly heading into the bathroom to freshen himself up. once that was done, he decided to dress into a loose black tank top and black baggy sweatpants before heading downstairs to find his lover.

the boy heard low, chill music coming mainly from the kitchen, so he made his way over to see what was going on.

that's when he saw his boyfriend with bowls and cups and ingredients everywhere. his small figure was still in jisung's large rock band t-shirt from the previous night. his blonde hair was messy over his head, making him look even more adorable.

the taller snaked his arms over chenle and back-hugged him sweetly, startling him and causing him to gasp and nearly drop all of what he was doing.

"argh you- i already told you to stop scaring me like that!" the chinese boy huffed, knowing how much jisung liked sneaking up on him.

the younger only giggled and placed a chaste kiss on chenle's neck, nuzzling his face into his shoulder as he peered over to see what chenle was doing.

he pulled back in confusion when he saw a bunch of baking ingredients and the oven on in front of him.

"what are you doing?" jisung questioned curiously, feeling chenle turn around to face him properly. the chinese boy blushed lightly, timidly looking up at his boyfriend.

"w-well... i know you worked really hard this week with school and dance and everything, and i-i just wanted to make you your favorite dessert..." chenle explained, turning redder whilst he talked.

jisung giggled, picking the older up in a playful manner and bringing him into a sweet kiss. it dazed chenle a bit, but of course he enjoyed it very much.

"you are the sweetest thing ever and i love you." jisung commented, earning a tight hug and soft whine from chenle. he always got flustered when jisung complimented him.

"i-i love you too..." the boy shyly replied against jisung's chest. the taller cooed, pressing soft kisses into chenle's hair before he looked back up at him. "now let me down so i can finish." the chinese boy said, only making jisung peck his lips.

"i wanna bake with you." the younger smiled, something that made chenle's heart melt. it was supposed to be all for him, but how could he say no to? "... fine," the older agreed. "but i'll be doing most of it, okay?" jisung giggled at how much chenle cared about and acknowledged him, nodding his head.

he was truly an amazing boyfriend.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember,
you're never alone.

— áltura