Prologue..

"What chukki.. you cant keep on fantazing your life on something which happened long ago.. you have to move on" Nushrath urged on..

"Chill Nush.. im not literally wasting my life babe.. I am simply waiting.. that too for HIM.. thats it" Ahaana shrugged stressing on the word "him"..

"Chukki that was 12 years ago.. you dont even know where is he now.. let alone know how does he even look like. its not possible..and here you are still "waiting" for him"  Nushrath grumbled back air quoting the word waiting..

Nushrath's words took her off guard making her succumb to the fears she has been fighting these 13 years..

She wiped the silvery drops flowing down her cheeks "no I cant cry.. he wont like it"

"Nush listen.. she started in a firm voice .. I might not know where he is or how he is.. yeah I dont even have the faintest idea of how he looks.. but I know for sure.. he will come.. he will" she finished defiantly..

"sorry yaar.. My intention was not to make you cry but how can you be so sure and tenacious on something like that.. It was a long time go.. what makes you think he will be back?" Nush asked side hugging her..

"because
HE PROMISED" ❤❤❤

" buddy this is the last college Im checking out" Ilthumish sighed..

"Manh because of you I've been roaming around all the women's college in this country.. im so done.. alhamdulillah I didnt get any slippers flying my way.. I mean not yet and im gonna keep it that way" Shezaad groaned..

" you've only got 4 more colleges in that city.. finish it off" he said

"Hahaa very funny .. sorry bud.. Im done.." Ilthumish said in a im-so-done tone, getting up..

"Come on Mish... do it manh"

Ilthumish froze in his place.. turned and plopped himself back on the chair
He will never say no to her..
He was a brotherly figure to her.. the elder brother she never had..
He was her "Mish bhaiyya"..

"You sure know how to make me do things dont you? " he sighed..

"Yes bro I sure do" shezaad smirked

"But buddy.. you sure this gonna work? I mean its 12 years yaar.. 12 whole years since we've seen her.. what if she has forgotten everything? What if all our effors go down the drain..?

"What if she is still waiting for me?" He said through gritted teeth..

" no Itthu.. I simply cant let her go..I have to find her.. he replied pure longing and desperatetion evident in his tone..

"I have to find her Ilthumish with or without your support.. I will.." he growled in a determined tone..

Why yaar why?..

"Because I PROMISED"❤❤

Two different soul bounded by heart waiting to be bind by their love all because "He Promised"..

Helloo people..
Sooo you like this new story??
Who is ready to travel with chukki and pumpkin shell on their love journey??

Tell me how you feel will ya?

And the cover credits goes to my besto who made it in just an hour..

Allah hafiz peeps..
Love ya all😚