17. Her and then again her..

18th of November 2018👑

                   💜Ahaana💜

Zaara paid no heed to my wails nor screams instead simply shrugged.But it did bring me some help.. Umm.. help? More like it brought me even quicker to my grave.

Icy eye appeared in my cabin at once.. dishvelled hair sticking out, tired eyes bulging out of their sockets worried..

"All okay Maryam?" He inquired.

Before I could reply,his eyes travelled over to Zaara.

"Zaara what are you doing here?" He questioned voice laced with suspicion and then it landed on the juice stained file on my hand and man did those eyes widen giving me a mini heart attack.

He came over and examined the file over my shoulder.

"Maryam tell me those aren't the papers which I gave you?" He roared in frustration mixed with a hint of hope,running his hand through his hair..

"Answer me now Maryam" he growled perilously fisting his hands making me shudder..

Soo much for gentleness and genuineness..Shezaad Ikam Mahnoor is not certainly someone to have them.. I internally scoffed..

"Stop acting like a spoilt brat chukki.." my conscience scolded.. "this is partially or more like teeny weeny bit of your fault.."

"Yes- yes sir.." I stuttered..

"Damn it.." he banged his clenched fist on the desk..

"What did you think they are?" He hissed.."Didnt I make it clear that they are damn important.. Did I or Did not? " he screamed..
I nodded trembling.

"Shezaad" Ilthumish barged in his eyes widened as saucers seeing the commotion inside and all the while Zaara kept on slurrping, checking her nails as if  it was the most imteresting at the moment..

Ilthumish shot her a threatning look.. his eyes blaring in annoyance making her strot off..

"Shezaad bro calm down.." he thumped him on the back..

"Shut up.." he retorted.."I trusted her with all my hardwork and efforts and see what I get in return.. you do know the consequences if I failed to submit them tomorrow.. Ill be loosing my position in no time.. the damn position I took pain my whole life building it would vanish just like that all because I trusted this fucking irresponsible looser.." he gritted loosening his tie..

"Fucking irresponsible looser.."
My eyes welled up..There is no way he is gonna understand that it was conspired by Zaara..And there is no way he is gonna pay heed to my words..

Trust me,I've been called a looser several times.. its almost my middle name..But this coming from HIM.. certainly felt like my heart is been ripped off and kicked away.. I dont know what to label this feel but it hurts damn much..

"Fucking looser.. thats what I am.." my tear dam broke up in no time and before I could even comprehend what is happening.. they were cascading down my cheeks..

"Stop it.." he hissed..
"For heaven's sake stop it.. this ain't taking you anywhere.." and I hurriedly wiped my tears.. he took threatning steps towards me making me stumble backwards until my back hit the big cupboard. He leaned towards me.. His icy blue beads glaring daggers at my own tearing ones..His lips merely inches away from mine.. his  breath fanning on my face..

"Listen looser.." he spoke..
"Shezaad thats enough.." Ilthumish roared dangerously..

Ignoring him.."I want the papers by my desk tonight.. I dont care whether you go through hell or heaven I want them at any cost.. or else.. Did you get that? Get that or not?" He roared again banging his fists on the wall making me nod vigorously unable to find my voice..