35. Both of their subdued world finally started making sense..

Shezaad almost had a mini heart attack when Muaad excused himself to his cabin saying that Ilthumish was asking for him..

It has been years since they actually had a proper conversation, it was always  mono syllables or just answers for the questions raised.. with her gone, Ilthumish carried himself with an aura of guilt.. Only if he knew that what Shezaad feels is million times of it..

"sir Ilthumish Sir asked you to report to his cabin immediately.." Muaadh repeated bringing back from his trance.. if it was anyone else he would have snapped at them for interrupting his thoughts but he could not with Muaadh..A charming boy in his 20's.. He has been his P.A for an year  now and actually had acquired a place in shezaad's heart with his intelligence and integrity..

"I heard that buddy.. take care of of this.. ill be back" he replied nodding at his Pc..

He rapsed with his knuckles thrice on the door before Ilthumish's stoic voice called back asking him to come in.

shezaad walked into his room and looked at Ilthumish with his eyebrows raised as to inquire why his presence was demanded..

"are you busy or something? Even if you are..just let Muaadh take care of it.. we are going home.."

"why?" shezaad shot back..

"That I am completely unaware of.. Nushrath called me just now to come home quick and to bring you with me too.. are you coming or what?" he demanded for which shezaad just nodded..

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

The whole car ride was a pleasant affair with Haala on her lap.. chatting animatedly.. but once they entered into the city borders which Ahaana has promised herself that she would never ever set her eyes on again.. she started questioning on her decision to come back was suitable or not.. she was actually over driven with joy meeting Nush and Haala but now when the depth of the reality sunk in.. she shivered.. yet there is no way out.. she was about to confront all her terrors.. together..

When the car halted infront of the main door.. Ahaana could literally feel her heart drop to the bottom of her tummy making her wanna throw up..

Haala dashed out of the car calling for her grandma.. getting down reluctantly.. she clutched Nush's hand in her shivering ones and pleaded with her eyes saying she didn't want this..

Nushrath sighed.. she squeezed Ahaana's hand indicating its high time everything  falls into place..she already had spent enough days without her chukki and there is no way she is letting her go come hell or heaven..

with Gaiting steps she followed Nushrath into the house.. Haala was already making a scene by running here and there asking everyone to come and look whom she brought home.. she was on a different level of bliss alright.. she grew up listening to stories about her Ana cachi and she witnessed how much the household missed her.. She was in cloud nine that she has succeeded in bringing her back..

Her Grandma was the first one to come out of the kitchen.. in response to Haala's incessant hooting followed by Safreen and Sheza..

when Mrs Mahnoor saw Ahaana with Nushrath who was beaming.. Her eyes glazed over.. engulfing her in motherly warmth.. Ahaana felt the love radiating from the beautiful lady..pulling back she cupped her face in her hands.. murmured.. "you-are -alive.." for which Ahaana nodded unable to speak with her throat all clogged up.." yes aunty I am.." she replied in a meek voice" she broke into sobs and started thanking almighty Allah profusely..

Safreen walked to her with tears glistening in her eyes.. hugging her.... " I knew you would come back.. after all you are his only prayer .." she whispered making Ahaana go numb..

Screeching of tires made their way to her ears and Haala started exclaiming.. " daddy Is here.. mumma , daddy is here.. Is caachu with him too?" she questioned anxiously.. without waiting for an answer she ran back to them to see for herself..

Ahaana s heart was throbbing in a ferocious speed that a part of her wondered whether  is she on her last few minutes on earth.. She badly hoped that this is another dream where she would wake up panting, missing him more but no this was actually happening..

"daddy.. chaachu.. " Haala screeched "come fast.. look who we have here"

"coming honey just a sec" she heard Itthu bhai s voice and her heart seem to burst with yearning to see her bhai again..

"chaachu come fast na.." Haala wailed again desperately..

"coming babbyy.. who is it? is it santa claus.." his velvety voice chuckled..His voice sounded mellifluous to her ears.. how much she missed him.. sure he had broken her heart and broken the future they could have shared in just seconds but no matter what she loved him..

He came into the living room chuckling with Haala at his feet shivering in excitement..

Once His blue orbs made contact with her Pitch black ones..

Both of their subdued world finally started making sense..❤❤❤

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Assalamu alaikum W.W peeps.. yeahhh Im back..

Soo here they are finally..
Missed them?
Missed me??

Haa haa enougj with my ranting and here u go with the chapter..

Dont forget to vote.. comment and Share..

Allah hafiz lovelies..❤❤

Love: Marwa..