9. Its an interview and not a date.

22nd September 2018

                      💜Ahaana💜

"Chukki wake up.. wake up.. wake uuuuupppp..."
a screech made its way from the other end of the line making me groan..

"Walaikum salam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu Nushrath Illiyas" I reply sarcastically. What's up with this girl.. screaming without salamz too?

I glanced at my bed side clock. It showed 6:45 am.. I might have slept a bit longer after fajr but still isn't it too early? Why is this idiot screaming her lungs out?

"Get up you dunderhead.. its our first day"..

"Yeah yeah you marshmellow head.. it indeed is our first day but its still 6:45.. we are supposed to be there by 9.. Im warning you Nushrath.. you better have a valid reason for disturbing my sleep or I swear Im gonna come flying in my pyjamas and throttle you to death" I growled..

"Buhaahaahaa.. cut it out chukki.. you dont even sound close to threatning" she giggled

Nerve of that idiot..

"Chukki.. you idiot of a girl.. arent you excited?" She dreamily sighs..

"You called me for this?" I asked in disbelief..

"And for your information we are going for our internship interviews,not on a romantic date.. who even gets excited for those stuff?" I groggily snapped back.

" who doesnt?"

"Well I dont and good night to you too"

"Oii oii chukki wait up.. wear that mauve colour scarf along with our twining shirt will you?" She chirped excitedly..

" you're planning on twining with me?"

"Of course you dummo.. isnt it obvious? Who else will I twin up with? Bellatrix lestrange?" She scoffed..

"Both of you would look great" I cheekily replied..

"Too bad im stuck with you.. now do what I say"

"Nush you bush of a woman Im reminding you again we are about to attend our internship interviews not our first date and ewww.. Im not twining up with you and thats final" I replied back firmly..

"Chukki come on nah.. admit it you re terrified that no one will give you a second look when you"re with me isnt it? I could feel her dirty smirk all along.

" ohh noo honey.. Im ensuring that no boys will get heart attacks mistaking you for me" I snickered back..

Silence..
Im sure that took her off guard..I stiffled back the laughter "Nush baby cat got your tongue"

"Shut uppp chukki.. that doesnt even make sense.."

" oh yeah it does.. it actually means the arguement is won by Ahaana Aahil the great and now shoo shoo lemme sleep" I giggled..

"When did you ever let me win an arguement you cheater" she groaned making me chuckle..

"Oii we are twining got it..?"

"Do I really have a choice? Now get lost.." I cut the call burying my head in the pillow..

"Ahaana.." Aaru akka barged into my room just when I felt my eyes closing..

"What the Jahannum.. are you people on a not-let-Ahaana-sleep mission?" I whined sitting up

"Gurl listen.. I've got some extra classes to conduct today.. So I'm leaving early.. honey I couldnt prepare breakfast.. so please make something and no going on empty stomach.. gotcha? She rushed