22.Love is blind but can it be nameless too?

10th December 2018👑

               🧡Ilthumish🧡

"Shezaad why the long face bruh? We will find her.. I am sure" I assured Shezaad walking out of the shower toweling my hair. Its kinda shaking that we almost got to our chukki and lost her too in a second..

After all if its Allah's plan its gotta be that way.. no matter how hard we try it will happen in the alloted time its supposed to happen..

Shezaad seemed to be so lost in thought that he didnt see me coming out neither did he hear me speaking..

"Shezaad . Listen up.." I shook him out of his trance.

"What Itthu?" He seemed exasperarted at the invasion..

"You all right bud?"

"Of course I am.. he chuckled.. you think I am upset in missing her?" He raised his eyebrows while I nodded.

"Sure I am a bit.. but look man on the bright side after all these years of wondering where she is we finally got to know she is here in our native.. man that's freaking amazing.. how foolish of us.. we were searching for her all around except for the place where we found her.. if only we didnt attend Danish's function..." he prolonged shuddering at the results which might have taken place if only we missed it..

" they moved out right.." I urged.

"Yah but its over 10 years now.. what if they thought to moveback.." making me ponder..

"Hey itthu.. got an idea.."
He leaned out of the bed and grabbed his phone out of the side table..

"What?"
"Lets check on Insta and fb and all other  social medias bro" he exclaimed his voice laced with excitement..

I gave him a duh expression and shrugged "do you think this idea never crossed my brain before? I never found anything because we dont know anything about her.."

He groaned.. "dude what do you know about her..think.."

"Buddy same as you.. I know she is Ana and you call her chukki.."

"Hey..." this time it was a freakingly handsome idea crossing my brain.."shez what if we check her childhood home.."

"I did it Itthu.. it was the first thing I did after the concert.." he sighed.

"Doode what if we inquire regarding here
whereabouts from the house owner?"

"Did it already manh.. that house has been sold out thrice plus a dozen or more families has rented it out in these 10 years" he sighed..

"Busted.." I muttered..

"Itthu what's her name" he asked with a confused expression..

I couldnt control my laughter and bursted laughing..

"Bro I sure know love is blind.. but here its nameless and what not.." I giggled..

He laughed along too scratching his neck.. "I know right.. but you know whats more funnier.. that the bhai doesn't even know his sister's name.." he winked

I was happy that he is taking it light and not worrying like I expected him to..

I shrugged returning him a sheepish smile.. "what am I supposed to do machan.. her name was so damn long.. it was Ana and then you came along then It was chukki.."

"Hey atleast her dad's name Itthu.. or anyone from her family"

"It was uncle and aunty.. and then her lil bro was malli" I replied in a serious tone..