10. You dont mess with Ahaana and get away with it..

30th of September 2018 👑

                      💜 Ahaana💜

"Ahaana, I cant take this anymore.. She is literally planning to kill us by loading work over work" Nushrath wailed, frustration and despair evident in her tone..

Even I was more than infuriated with the so called Zaara Shakeer, who is currently working tenaciously on her current endeavour,mission make-the-life-of-Maryam-and-people-related-to-her-a-living-hell..

It has been only a week since we've joined.. Exactly 4 days to be precise but she've already showed us hell and made me and Hush feel like prisoners on their first few days on jail..

It was 8:30 pm when we left the office yesterday.. she made us check, recheck, triple check, prepare reports on files which were wholly perfect and properly reported..

"She cant do this chukki.. I already feel like giving up"

"Shut up Nushrath.. we cant give up so easily.. that is what she is doing all these for.. and Im extremely sorry I dragged you into this mess..I shouldnt have done it.." I sighed. "I cannot help it Nush.. her mere appearance annoys me to the core.. The way she bosses everyone around like she owns and place and shouts at everyone and the way she clings on to icy eyes and her flirty talks make me wanna throw up on her"

"What really is your problem chukki.. calm down.. " she chuckled "you are annoyed of zaara's big headed behaviour or.." she wiggled her eyebrows

"Or what?"

"Or because she uses every chance she gets to flirt with Shezaad sir? She winked

I looked at her in disbelief "have you lost it bush.. why should I be bothered by that?"

"haan.. but your reaction speaks otherwise.."

"Girls are you all done yet?" A shrill voice interrupted and strutted in Zaara..

"Speak of the devil and here it is.." I murmured.

"Yes ma'am we are done" Nushrath rose to her feel nudging me sharply in the ribs.

"Maryam recheck them prepare  the report and mail it to me tonight" she smirked maliciously..

"And Nushrath.. I believe you would stay up with your friend and help her out wont you?" She asked in a pretend to be innocent voice..

"You cant make her stay with me..Its my work to complete.. besides its too late now" I screamed at her

"What makes you think I take orders from you and learn to control that voice of yours Miss Maryam" she gritted

Before I could speak anything "Ma'am we will finish it" Nushrath interrupted holding me back..

"Much better.." she smirked before trotting away..

"Just leave Nush..I'll take care of it.."

"Shut up chuks.. Its almost 6.. everyone would have left by now and that leave you,me and zaara in here.. what if both of you kill each other.. Im not leaving nope.." she laughed.

"Come on back to work..."
"Nush to recheck and prepare the report.. It would take one whole hour if we worked in top speed..In this condition I cant even think of snail pace let alone work in top speed" I wailed

"I know right.. we are doomed" she agreed slamming her face in the desk..

I really want to throttle that icing cake to death.." I grunted vehemantly fisting my hands..Im pretty sure my face would have turned a deep red as always..