13. What Just happened?

💜Ahaana 💜

Illthumish barged back into our cabin after 5 minutes..

Shezaad wants all of You all now.." she sid in a monotone and  disappeared..

My heart started beating wildly in my chest.. not in a good way though.. somehow my intuition screamed trouble

I looked back at nush who mirrored the same blank expression as mine..
When she felt my stare she turned back meeting my gaze.
She furrowed her eyebrows..
"Chukki what did you do?" She shot back at me making me roll my eyes at her..

I sighed..
"Even if I did something... I have no idea what it is.. come lets go find out.."

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

We assembled infront of the great HR manager of R.K industries aka Mr shezaad Ikam Mahnoor.. with his icy cold eyes and intimidating gaze typing busily in his laptop..

"Bummer.. why assemble us when all u do is mind your own business" I internally snapped..

"Cut it out chukki.. you cant contain ur excitement haan.. you're dying for him to give u some attention" my inner voice retreated..

"Shut up.. "
But its not totally wrong.. I didnt want him to give me attention all I want is a teeny weeny bit of assurance that he is not avoiding or ignoring me..

"Haa why do u care anyways" it snapped back..

I chose not to reply to this anyways as it will lead to the everyday arguement..

"As you all have assembled here.. might anyone of you all guess why?"
One specific icy cold voice cut through my thoughts sending icy cold shivers down my veins..

His voice as usual was intimidating and cold.. but the tone.. it made me flinch.. his cold voice engulfed in his controlled rage.. count that as my nightmare.. it was scary I admit..

When he received no response he continued..

"And I believe I did inform you all last week that Ms. shenalie  was dismissed from the internship  due to some pretty confidential reasons.. I did or did not?" He growled..

After faint murmurs of Yes and vigorous nods, a look of satisfaction crossed through his sculpted face..
"so Yes I did.." he confirmed..

What? I felt the ground under me shake.. shenalie that is shenu.. was dismissed? I shot Nush a worried look who seems so lost in thoughts..

"How come I didnt know.." wondered..
"Duh how will You.  When you skipped office the whole week.." my conscience reminded..

Holly crap.. I internally face palmed myself..

"Now.. he began.."tell me which of the Idiot here was signing on her behalf for these 3 days knowing not she is dismissed.. and tell me which smarty pants over here thought we would not check the students log book in this high-tech era?" He gritted angrily..

Long stretches of silence followed.. no one daring to open their mouth.. of course I was the only to know who the culprit was.. Nush seemed like she would pass out any single second now.. face paled and eyes bulging out of her sockets.. I controlled my urge to laugh..

"Ahaaana.." my conscience again.. as usual paying attention to the least important.. think of a plan think think..-

Before I could start thinking.."I do know none of You are gonna admit who it is.. then let me play in Your own way.. Ill give you 10 minutes .just ten Minutes.. the smarttech steps forward or the whole batch is dismissed.."

Numerous gasps were heard from the crowd.. and the blood drained out from Nush's face..

" and for the gentlemen or lady who did this splendid job.. Today will be the last day You ever step into R.K industries.. he exclaimed walking back and sitting on his large oak desk.. folding back his sleeves putting up his well tanned skin on display..

"Ahaana.." my inner voice againn..
"Crapp.. I shivered.."

"8 mins and 50 seconds.."

"5 mins and 23 seconds.."

"2 mins and 46 seconds.."

He started announcing..
At this moment... an unknown rage of hate and hurt built up in me.. hate towards him due to the sadistic behaviour he is putting uo today.  Sure this is a crime but going to the level so as to dismiss the whole batch for a teeny weeny mistake.. can it be considered human? And hurt towards this icy eyed guy.. in this 45 minutes spent in this room.. not a second did his icy eyes stayed on me neither did they meet mine..

"56 seconds.." he boomed..
Making me shudder..

"Sir It was me.." I raised my hand and god knows how many pairs of eyes were directed at me including a certain.. frosty blue ones with their eyebrows raised..

"Okay..." he extended... only to be cut by his blaring ring tone..

"Chukki what  the jannah are you doing.." Nush exclaimed bewildered..

"Soo much for asking What did I do.." I smirked.. stressing in the word I..

"Chukki back off.. this is not funny.. let me take the blame.. after all it was my fault.."

"Take the blame and then what? Go home? Did you even put the internship agreement when I asked you to? No right? There is no way he is gonna dismiss me.. the agreement clearly states no one other than the CEO has the sole right to dismiss an internee.. soo Im fine.. but if its you,  you will be kicked out in seconds.. now shut up and let me deal this.."

Nush sighed.. "Ahaana.. tha also means he can give you any type of punishment he wishes.."

I clicked my tongue to show I couldnt careless but in reality I was shaking inside.. she is right.. to make up for being unable to dismiss me I have no idea what kinda punishment will the blue eyes i loathe would inflict one..

"One minute you swoon the very next you loathe.." Hats off Ahaana.. my conscience retored

"Hoo.. so Its Ms Maryam Aahil the great.." he fake wondered stressing on every single letter of my name.. in a tone dripping with sarcasm..

"I would like to talk to her..ALONE..."

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Hey there peeepsss... what juz happened??

Urghhh.. this shezaaad.. indeed he is a pumpkin shell isnt he..

Sooo my lovelies.. vote.. fill my comments and share.. thats all I ask for..

Until next time..
Allah hafiz lovelies😘😘😘