39. Dreams do come true..

Certainly a hot shower and a cup of tea is all you need to fix every foul moods you fall into..

Walking out of the bath in a baggy tee and pyjamas to the aroma of hot tea wafting from the bed side table...  Ahaana understood something.. "Tea is more important than a wife in life.."

Giggling at her stupid lines.. she  stretched her aching hands.. Since the days she has showed the kids the taste of the park, It has become one of her daily chores to take them to it..And once in a while.. nay almost always the child in her peeks out ending up in having a quality time with the kids resulting in aches and pains all over the body making her sleep like a log..

Jumping on to the bed sipping her tea, the aroma filling in on her nostrils and relaxing her veins, she was scrolling through her news feed when Nushrath Barged in to the room, excitement visible on her face..

"here you are.." she screamed for which Ahaana raised her eyebrows in contemplation..

"why is the donkey so happy today" she snarled..

"surprise...surprise You monkey" she screamed..

"temme you are pregnant again.. Ahaana jumped at nush engulfing her in a bone crushing hug...
"Gerofff me chukki u squishing me.." she moaned..
"This time I am naming the baby Mind you.." she pulled back looking at nush's face for confirmation..
"ohh it isn't? Dont tell me you are getting married again nush.." Ahaana raised her eyebrows in a defiant manner..
"Uff too much drama.. You idiot..and..oh quite the irony.." Nush snapped.. Now come down and look for yourself baby girl.." she smirked and ran downstairs..

What really is she rambling about? Ahaana wondered.. not bothering to change her comfy pyjamas, she hastily wrapped a shawl lying on the couch and ran downstairs..

Running down the stairs, her breath literally hitched, mouth open in midair.. once her eye laid themselves on the people seated on the hall, conversing with the Mahnoor family.. her heart burst with a fusion of bliss and longing..

"Mumma.. Dadda.." she screamed running towards them and throwing herself into her dad's arm who laughed merrily hugging her back tight..

"sorry dad.. Im soo sorry.. I couldn't restrain myself once I saw nush and her baby.. I broke the promise I made to you Im soo sorry.. daddy please forgive me.." she rushed,sobbing into his shirt guiltily..

she has just informed her parents that she was going back to Nushrath's and knowing how they would react, without waiting for a reply she has come back..

"noo habeebthi.. Im sorry.." her dad replied looking into her eyes and cupping her face.. being a dad and ensuring my daughter's safely made me lose all sense.. after that fateful accident all it mattered was your safely that I acted so irrational.. Im so sorry baby for separating both of you for this long.. you might have missed each other so much ne " he spoked lovingly caressing Nush's head who was standing beside them, with watery eyes..

"really daddy? Ahaana spoke bewildered.. you aren't mad at me?" she asked hopefully.. "nope baby.. not a bit.. Shezaad met me and cleared away everything.. Im really glad that you met nushrath accidentally or else I would have to live my whole  life knowing not I destroyed my daughter's happiness.."

"noo daddy don't say that way.. you didn't.. you never knew.." she pleaded.. for which he simply nodded with glazing eyes kissing her head..

"I missed you too daughter.." her mum pouted turning the other way..

"I missed you more mummy" Ahaana said hugging her mom tight from behind and chuckling merrily into her ears.. after the prayer mat in which she spent most of her night crying out her heart to the almighty, her mother's arms serves as her abode of serenity.. some place she still felt as the little girl who saw the world in her mother's eyes..

with tears glistening in her owns begging for freedom.. closing her eyes for a moment.. she prayed.. asking the almighty to grant them the best in this world and the hereafter..

"Dont forget me now Ahaana.. " Mrs mahnoor giggled looking at her..
"Never aunty.. not in my entire life time.." she giggle putting an arm around the laughing lady..

"mum where is Azzu and Ashaan?" she questioned noticing that her siblings weren't present.. "

"Nope Ana.. this was a surprise visit, to do things quick.. they have school tomorrow, we would have to go back tomorrow, they cant miss school so I didn't want them to come.."

" to do what quickly? why so much of a hurry?.." she shot astonished seeing that Mahnoor uncle and her dad were smiling heartily and nush smirking in her yo-I-am-the-great-bush style..

"Nushrath call shezaad and Itthu and ask why are they getting late.. sure Shezaad wouldn't want to miss out his own engagement.." Mahnoor uncle winked at Nushrath who was walking away from the hall, dialing Itthu, smiling from ear to ear..

"what am I missing guys, who is shezaad getting engaged with.." Ahana wailed desperately.. A knot forming in her stomach and her breath coming in sharp painful intakes  at the prospect of Shezaad getting engaged with someone else..

"don't forget to tell him that his bride in pyjamas is getting all riled up.. Ask him to make it here before she desides to go berserk on him" he called out to Nushrath's retreating back, who turned around and gave him a thumbs up.. before speaking into the phone..

"what?" she literally cried.. not believing her ears..

"yes- my dear Bhabhi-to be you are gonna get engaged to Shezaad bhai tonight and the nikkah would be done within 2 or 3 weeks in a simple way and we will have your wedding and waleema functions in one months time when Shezaad and Itthu bhai could have some days off from office.. does the information suffice.." sheza winked tying her arms around Ahaana's neck and side hugging her..Ahaana s heart did a somersault in her chest.. going down her tummy and thudding hard against her ribcage.. butterflies erupting in her her, drowned in pure euphoria...

She is getting Married to Shezaad..

Ahaana is getting married to shezaad..

CHUKKI IS GETTING MARRIED TO HER PUMPKIN SHELL..❤😍

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Assalamu alaikuk WW my lovelies..

So back with a new chap..

Brace yourself guys.. our story is coming to an end.. most probably 5/6 chapters left..

Sooo Finally.. Chukki is getting united wth her Pumpkin shell..

What do u think..

Let me know in comments guys..

Sorry for the short chapter.. actually this was planned to include more.. but unfortunate I lost all I typed.. but I was in a mood to publish soo here you go..

Until next time..

Allah hafiz lovelies..😍😍