26. Twists and turns..

17th January 2019👑

              ❤ Shezaad❤

"Excuse me sir"

"Good morning Maryam..ready?" Greeted Ilthumish..while Shezaad nodded

"Good morning weasel.. duh Im born ready.." Ahaana smirked back..
Born ready for what?" He looked at her amusedly..
"To slay.." she swirled around in a dramatic way as if she is sword fighting..and leaned on the support of her imaginary sword like some sort of princess from a cliche princess film..
"Slay what? Rose apples?" Ilthumish shot back stiffling his laughter..

"Naahh dumbooo your weasel head" she snarled..

"Dooodee Im gonna be your jeeju now.. you cant call me names now lil fellaa.." he feigned hurt..

"So what big fellaa.. I can always call u weasel jeejz.. or weez jeez or weeju.." she rambled on quoting all possible names deepening the look of horror of a Itthu's face with every passing second..

"Ahaana.. stop duh.. shezaad.." he wailed like a girly girl..

Shezaad who was witnessing this drama silently shook his head laughing.. "bro you asked for it.. now live with it.. maryam Weeju it is?" I winked..

"Yuppp..." she replied blurting out into a fit of laughter while Itthu rolled his eyes at her..

She was completely at ease with Ilthumish and missed no chance in teasing him while he left no chance in provoking her..

Ilthumish had come back 3 days ago and was acting all dazed like..despite his occasional visits to his dreamland and mumbling his disbelief he is gonna get married to his love.. he was acting all weird and depressed.. the reason shezaad couldnt lay a finger on.. but now with Ahaana back he was back too.. Shezaad could relate..

since that day at nushrath's home, his entire being has taken on a drastic turn on feelings for Ahaana.. he had a hard time masking himself and reminding his dumb inners to believe Ahaana and chukki are not one but two different individuals.. while a part of him dreamed on a future with chukki.. the other half was planning his entire life with her..
Ilthumish was no exception.. there is no doubt unintentionally or unknowingly himself he thought her as chukki.. afterall their bond is stronger than his.. they had literally grown up as sibilings and were bound to eachother ever before he was in the picture..

nevertheless It actually shockened him to the core when Nushrath's dad joked on his marriage it was Ahaana's image swirling on his head all time.. he couldnt.. he tried yet couldnt take his eyes off from her.. the way she mingled with his family.. her occassional banters.. her liveliness.. he wished he could stare at her life long and inshaa allah in jannah too.

Today didnt prove to be any less either..Clad in jeans and a mauve coloured checked shirt paired with matching hijab.. an unusual glow and confidence radiating off her.. her dramas with Itthu.. her contagious liveliness thick in the air..
shezaad s innerself was screaming to abandon the meeting and stare at her all day.. but he was never the man to pay heed to his intuitions which if he did would have saved him from so many troubles.. too bad he isnt..

He is a man of reality soaring higher and higher on dreams..
While she was a girl of dreams drowning herself on reality.. polar opposites.. still if they had prioritized their emotions they would have been long united but here its fate moving things.. and there is no denial :that thing is crucial..

"Ahaana.. this meeting is damn important.. our competitors would be putting up a hard fight.. specially Ibrahim and sons.. the now CEO unlike Mr Ibrahim has a very vile way of making things happen to his way.. you are up right..?" Shezaad questioned..