2.Fish ball cutlet cravings..

Shezaadh

"Brooooooo... "Ilthumish barged into my room howling
"Yo bruh"..

I rolled my eyes at him shooting him dagger..
"Hey manh ever heard of somethinh called manners.?"

"Manners?? I like the way it sounds though what the fish does that word mean I have no idea" he admitted shamelessly.

"Next time dont just barge in.. use that thing you have there for at least one good thing will you?" I smirked pointing at his hands which is laying aimlessly on the hand rest.

"Haahaa very funny.. Mr goody two shoes" he snorted. I just shrugged diverting my attention back to the file I was working on..

Still I didnt fail to notice that idiot lay back on the chair putting up his two legs on my table.
"That bummer.." I knew he is trying to trigger me up so I kept mum.

Suddenly he jolted up from his seat and started searching his pockets like a maniac..

"Haa found it.. moi soul.." he screeched like an old lady holding up his phone like it was the most precious thing in the world.

I bit my lips to hide the impish smile forming on my lips.. this guy is too much for words.

He opened temple run and with its sound effects on full blast started playing it , jumping and jerking with every moves and jumps.

I still kept my mouth shut.. "Mr Ilthumish I know you way too much than you know your ownself" I smiled.

He has been my bro since the day I moved to a new neighbourhood and till now.. one of the best soul Ive ever met though I never admit it loud. He is 25 and freakishly handsome with a brain of a donkey.

He is the only one who still remain as an living evident to my past.. My beautiful past which connects myself to HER..

We being bros since the days spent running on streets.. I knew he is playing hard to wind me up and make me talk.

After sometimes he grew enough of it and slammed the phone carelessly on the table and kept staring at me for good 5 minutes resting his hands on his cheeks..

"Shezz..."
"Mmm.."

"Shez.."
"Hmmm" I replied not taking my eyes off the laptop screen.

"Shezaaad"
"Whaaat Itthu"

" I am exhausted manh plus tired plus I am starving".. he prolonged.

"Go gobble up something in the cafeteria" I snapped.

"Shezaadh.. I want some decent food not drought-struck stuff okay"
That was something I really couldnt deny. Food of our cafeteria is hopeless.. I have to see to that.

" and besides.. he continued " I am craving for fish ball cutlets.. those cute and sweet plus hot and spicy fish ball cutlets.." he smacked his lips speaking in a greedy tone resembling the glee of a 5 year old gloating over cotton candy.

" you and your cravings.. what are you? A pregnant woman?
And dont tell me you're planning a trip to cakes and bakes are you??

"Shezaadh Ikam you really are a genius"
"That I am and I am not coming with you"

"Come na.. he whined.. race you to the car" he sprung out of this chair and made a mad dash towards the door and stopped noticing me not moving an inch.

"Just go on Mish..I've got some work to do"
"Just come on shez you can work on them later'

"Itthu.." I sighed raising my eyebrows.

"haan.. Its Itthu again now not "Mish"?" He questioned sarcastically..

"Itthu would come handy on some emergencies you know.." I winked..

"Yah yah you and your emergencies" he scoffed.
"Come with me pumpkin head"

"An unexpected smile made way to my face on mentioning "pumpkin head"

"Yep I am her pumpkin head and I will always be pumpkin shell where as she will always be my chukki"
"Shezaad Ikam, the most eligible bachelor even though not so handsome like mish.. heir of the "R.K industries" calling himself a pumpkin head"..

Woah.. thats something people would find alluring" I chuckled shaking my head in disbelief.
"She never failed to sweep me off my feet or make me go crazy"

"Chukki where are you?" My heart wailed.

"Yoy know what shehzaad.." Ilthumish's not so sweet voice brought me back from my dreamland.

"What now" I rolled my eyes at him..

"Pumpkin head would come handy on some emergencies too you know" he winked slyly imitating my earlier gesture.

"Yaah sure.. It would " I scoffed shutting my lappy and getting up, punching him in his guts

" Lets go get the fish balls youve been craving for"...

Hellooo people...
A short chappy haan.. chowwwyy for thaat
both the introduction done.. from the next chappy the story unleashes..

Our boys.. too much for words they are right..

And peeps you noticed something??

Both our duos are on their way to cakes and bakes.. what do u think will happen

*wink wink*

And you know what I love cakes and bakes.. their stuffs are damn yumm.. *smackes my lips*

Soo sooo..
Dont ya forget to vote plus comment plus share..

Until next time..

Allah hafiz lovelies😘😘😘