3. Nobody hurts her while I'm here..

Ahaana

"Oi chu.. I mean Ahaana wasn't that great" Nush prolonged walking to the bike..

"Wasnt what great?" I asked back, happy that she remebered my warning and stopped calling me chukki.

"The pumpkin pastries you dummy.. I am soo full" she chirped rubbing her tummy.

I rolled my eyes at her antics..

"Dude you were one who ate them not me.. you and your pumpkin pastries.." I scoffed.

"Unlike you.. my tongue and eyes identifies and falls in love with sweet stuff at first sight.." she snapped..

"You and pumpkin pastries.. love at first sight..woah.. I should have known".. I burst into giggles.

"Hehe it is dude" Nush murmured giving me a goofy
smile.
"And you know what My mahr is gonna be? Any guesses?

"What? A dragon?" I winked..

"Noo dunderhead.. you ask for that..
Mine is a life time supply of pumpkin pastries and choccy milkshake" she grinked..

"Subhanallah.. lady are you for real.. I've already started pitying my future jeejz.. poor soul" I exclaimed clearly amused..

"Maybe" she shrugged..

"But the choccy shake was yum yum".. she started and stared at my milk shake which I haven't finished yet.

"Dont you even dare think of it Nush.. this is mine" I warned..

Before she could snatch it out of my hand I slurpped it out in one go emptying it...

"There it goes.. now all safe in my super tummy" I winked.

"Hey not fair yaaar.. I was supposed to snatch it.." she wailed

"And I was supposed to finish it you greedy hump" I smiled.

"Just wait here" I said and walked around searching for a dustbin.

Finally after good 5 mins I found one and jogged back to the car park.. Im sure bush would be cursing me by now.

"Where were you wuzzlelumpebum" she screeched not caring at all that we were in the open space..

"Wuzzle lumpa waaat?
"Wuzzlelumpebum.. cakie monster.. a true monster always shares" she cooed imitating a stupid tv show I think..

"But you did not.." she pouted making me laugh..

"What took you all these time? Found someone near the trash can? She smirked and started walking backwards..

a trait we shared since our childhood though we were introduced to each other in our teens..
I knew the idiot was completely made for me..

I shook my head chuckling and crounched down to tie my shoelace which is undone due to all those running..

I lifted my head only to see a black car heading fastly towards nush who is still walking backwards chuckling..

My eyes widened as saucers. I found it almost impossible to find my voice..

Finally in a barely audible tone "Nushrath" I called out, shutting my eyes tight and covered my ears hearing the car swerving sharply, tyres screeching madly .. tears in their own accord kept on flowing without my knowledge.. my heart slamming wildly in my chest..

"Ya rahman.. no it cant be.. no dont let it be... she is all I have"..

I kept praying not daring to open my eyes.. whole body trembling due to an excruciating pain in my chest crushing me down.. it felt like thousands of arrows are hurled at me all at once bringing me down..