6.Live.. don't run..

💜Ahaana 💜

"oopsy I don't think so.."

His steel cold voice kept on ringing in my mind even after he is gone..

I kept my voice steady, I cant break infront of nush.. she has already seen and heard far worse things for the day.. I didnt want to add more to that burden..

There is something in him.. his venomous tone and warm stare made me flinch yet made me secured at the same time.."damn my feelings" I snapped at myself..
But still something inside me screamed that they are not gonna let this go so easily..

I let out a ragged breath which I was holding, breaking out of my trance and walked to the bike.. nush followed close behind keeping mum..

Once we reached my scooty..
"Ahaana.. Nushrath started.."I dont think-"

"Dont Nushrath.. just dont.. whatever you are thinking dont voice it out" I interrupted in a shaky voice.

She sighed and stood back.. while I fumbled for the keys in my purse and started the bike..

The whole ride was silent unlike both of our minds screaming in our little heads.. I looked at Nushrath in the front mirror.. she had her nose scrunched up and her forehead creased.. her eyes looked lost indicating that she was deep in thoughts.. I couldnt blame her.. even my very own conscience was screaming stuffs making me terrified.. my hands became sweaty and started shaking that I found really hard to concentrate on driving

I exhaled a deep breath and focused hard on the road.. still his voice found one way or another to distract me..

I slammed the brakes on nearing Nushrath's place.. I was not in a mood to talk.. all these stress was making my mind go haywire.. so after making sure she got down.. I tried pulling out but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder..

"Ahaana listen.." I slumped my shoulders.. There is no way out other than listening to her.. I leaned onto the handles and stared at the road nodding, asking her to go on..

"Ahaana.. I dont think those guys will let this incident go easily.. we've hurt their male ego...Im scared he will hurt you chukki" she spoke in a barely audible tone showing she is shaking within..

"I know..Ill take care of it okay just chilloo" I assured in a trying-hard-to-be-confident voice..

"But still Ahaana I think what we did was wrong..we could have let it go.. I think we invited more trouble.. she said directing her gaze to the ground.

This caught me off guard I stared at her hoping what I hear is not true but an illusion.. but she was not even looking me in the eyes.. this riled me up even more..

"What do you mean"..
"Chukki.. what I mean is.. dont get infuriated now.."

"Nushrath get to the point now.. I dont want evasive answers mind it"

"Weshouldnthaveslappedhim" she said in one go..

"Whaaaat"
" I mean.. instead of slapping him we could have used words you know.."

"Are you for real? That guy.. and his foul mouth.. he insulted u.. and still you think we should have made a peace agreement.. "I chuckled wryly sarcasm dripping in my tone..

"Noo.. what I meant was.. we could have simply let it go.. or simply you know.. instead of slapping.." she dragged..

"Yaah.. yaaah.. he can insult you.. speak ill of the entire woman population.. call u a gold digger and what not and im supposed to keep my mouth and hands undercontrol.. yaah ill remember that next time.."

"No Ahaaana listen.. this means more problems and more troubles-"

"Dont be a coward Nushrath.. how long do you plan on to run away fromproblems.. how long are you planning on to be the good girl the society wants.. cut it out.. dont run just live.. live how you want as long as it doesnt transgress our limits.. and these idiots.. seriously what makes you think they will harm us.. bloody cowards they are" I laughed scornfully..

"LIVE NUSHRATH.. DONT RUN.."

she bit her lips staring at the ground with hands clenched on the bike handles.. I could see she was damn pissed.. Its time she stopped worrying but being the girl the world wants and to stand up to her rights..

"Then why are you still running away from yours.. why are you still hiding.. why dont you face yours instead of hiding here.. why dont you live your live as you say.. courage is not just slapping..its conquering your fears.. which you have no idea of" she spoke in the same scornful tone matching mine..

It felt like millions of stones are hurled at me all at once..my very own bestfriend who knew me inside out calling me a coward..I never took any remorse in being called a coward.. I know im not brave but im trying hard andhearing it come from my best friend broke all my inner world which took extreme pains to build..

It hurt damn with the intensity of my heart being ripped off from my chest.. tears started welling up putting up a misty tapestry infront of my eyes..

"Chukki... I didnt mean to..-"

"Whatever save it Nushrath" with that I started home,tears stinging my eyes obscuring my vision..

Authors note..

Oopsy what just happened.. *sighs*..

Whom do u think is right??

And to the people bombarding me with why i am giving equal importance to Ilthumish and nushrath..

As per my belief.. the 4 fundamental foundation of life is..
1)Truth
2)Trust
3)faith
4) friendship..

Itthu and nush has a gigantic part in shaping chukkis and shezaadh s future..

Friends have the ability to make or break us.. to me without friends life is nothing..

I hope this explains ur questions.. and ofc shezaad and Ahaan are the protagonists.. but that doesnt mean they are not flawed.. here they are.. isnt it obvious?

I just dont get the fact how come the main leads are supposed to be flawless.. manh they are humans too not angels.. agree??

And as to why im giving importance to minute incidents is.. every soul on earth has one or another certain incident which broke or made them.. those incident has a tremendous impact in shaping their character as well as their future..

And Tbh this is not ur typical... fall in love-fight the villain-marry story..

Here the characters fight their own demons to make themslves a better person which most of us failed to do..

Chukki and pumpkin heads journey is one filled with pain and happiness at their best level..

So sabr ...

And thank you for reading..

Allah hafiz lovelies😁😁