21.. Tangled in the clutches of fate

7th December 2018👑

"My Ana didu.."

Her innocent voice kept ringing on my head through out.. No matter what, I couldnt shut the void and the millions of feeling that word gave soul to in the relentless heart of mine..
For a milli second I had hope.. in that milli second my future seemed to make sense.. in that milli second I felt reprieve from the burdens Ive carried so long.. I felt her in my arms.. her radiant smile sending rays of hope in the dimmer universe of mine..

I had no idea how she would look like.. I had the faintest idea lest she will remember me.. but there is no way im gain-saying the promise I made to her..

"Ana didu?" I repeated in a trance unable to believe my ears..

"Haan.." she giggled.."My Ana didu.. she is veeerrrrryyyyy big and she is the best.."

"Honey bunch where is she?"
"In the auditorium.."

My heart gave a leap,thudding against my rib cage in the most vigorous way.
"What if its my chukki? My Ana??"
My throat constricted at the mere thought of her being meters away from me..

I felt Ilthumish's hand on my shoulder squeezing.. I shot him a look of hope which he returned with a nod indicating we better hurry.. I was in loss for words and he seems to be no any better..

My phone went off making me growl..
"Who is it?" Ilthumish wondered.

"Daddy.." I sighed..

"Buddy answer.. declining wouldnt do any good. It would just take a minute or lese.." he urged

He was right declining dad's calls means immediate trouble.. one thing he wont absolutely tolerate is one of his sons ignoring him..

I slumped my shoulders and swiped the answer icon..

"Yes daddy?" I answered
He replied something in return which I couldnt make out because of the commotion of laughter mixed with incessant chatter of excited kiddos and the teachers trying their maximum to keep them under control in the backstage..

I moved a bit away from backstage to find a spot with lesser noise only to hear Zaara's sickening voice answer back.
Half of me was astonished why Zaara is calling from Daddy's phone.. while the other half had a hard time controlling the rage building within myself..

"Yes zaara.. what is it? Where is daddy? " I questioned..

"He is fine shezaad chillo.. why are'nt you attending my calls.. I missed you sooo much" she cooed..

"Fu***** hell you called for this?" I screamed infuriated gaining attention of the onlookers while Ilthumish ran back to me confused..

"Yes Shezaad.. you were gone for two whole days.. you absolutely have no idea the extent I missed you.. how I-" I hung up in annoyance.. to hell with her..

Third person's P.O.V

"Azzu here you are.." Ahaana exclaimed keeping her hands on her hips pretending to be angry but the twinkle in her eyes proved otherwise and Azzu ran back to her giggling..

"Ana.. we are going home?" She questioned partly out of suspicion and partly expectant..
"Yup doll we are gonna have our girly time" Ahaana replying HiFi-ing Nushrath who returned it with the same enthusiasm while while Azzu cooed in delight..

Safreen watched in awe the antics of the three girls and shook her head. These girls are too good to be true in this vile world . She smiled though Danish' s behaviour kept plaguing her deep down.

Ilthumish and shezaad ran all the way back the stage scanning for Azzu but she was nowhere to be seen..

"Safee where is Azzu? " Shezaad asked safreen who was tending to Zaya's wound..

"Two older girls I assume her sisters took her.." she replied shooting them a confounded look

Without a second thought he ran towards the entrance.. his eyes wildly scanning each and every person for a single glimpse of her.. " sure I didnt know how she looked.. but like there is no way I am missing her once I lay my eyes on her.." he muttered confidently

He ran all around the school for a good 15 mins searchin each and every corner only for his efforts to be proven futile..

" Damn damn damn it ." he screamed frustrated falling on his knees.. he was so close after all these years and still lost her..

"Shezaad I couldn't find her anywhere" Ilthumish sighed throwing himself beside shezaad.

Shezaadh looked lost for words those blue orbs drowning in oblivion, falling into deep abyss..

"Shezaad chill what if it's not our chukki?" Ilthumish tried to reason though he looked pale, browss furrowed in contemplation, the look of disappointment ,the look of distance and a sudden traumatic confusion was mirrored in Shezaad too just in another million folds intensely..

All his mind now revolved around was what a freaking looser he was.. coming so close to her and yet missing it in a fraction of a second. Ilthumish was right it might not be chukki but this gut feeling in him exclaimed with strong defiance it was her and he was in no place to deny that.. That indiscernible instinct was always correct yet this time it was him who proved to be nothing but a looser..

"Why Itthu why? Why did I have to loose her? After nearly finding her after all these hopeless years why did she have to give me hope and grasp all of it in one go?"

"Trust me shezaad I have no freaking idea why.." he slumped his shoulders muttering incoherent words into air...

After suspicious looks from the onlookers the duo made way home eyes lost in thought with a trudging gait

Little did our buddies know the things we lose would certainly return to us either in the least way expect or in a way better substitute making all the pain and trauma undergone vanish like a speck of dust in the breeze blowing over the vast blue sky stretching over the horizon.. It would be now or the very next second or the next year.. but it will come back trust me it will..

Hey there buddy boos

Second update consecutively.. manh I'm damn proud of myself.. *gives me a pat*

I've got no better work to do so literally I've started to live with our fellas walking in their shoes reading their minds where the unspoken love, trauma,fears and expectations lay buried..

It is indeed a fantabulous feel for once to be someone you're not..

Ok enough with my rantings so how's the chapter..

Poor shezaadh little does he know his chukki is in front of his own eyes.. and yes that gut feeling was right but indeed was playing truant in the moments concerned..

Why is that distant look on Itthu what's is going on??

Keep guessing plus voting and commenting..

Until next time Allah Hafiz lovelies 😘😘😘