20. The award ceremony

💜Ahaana💜

"Oii where are you taking me?" Nushrath wailed as if I am kidnapping her..

"To hell my love.." I snickered Maliciously..

"You already show me hell everyday so shut up and tell na.." she snapped

"So dummy Shut up and lemme drive na" I retorted back mimicking her..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Woowww.. chukki.. Your school is just wow.." Nushrath marvelled..

And I couldnt agree more because this school is the best in our entire town in means of everything be it education.. extracurricular activities, discipline or the eye catching exterior or the heart warming interior this was the best..

I studied here till my 5th and moved when daddy had a transfer to another branch of his office.  Mom and dad moved back here 3 years ago while I stayed on for my studies..

"But why here?" She wondered

"Wait and watch bruh" I said and skimmed through parents and students buzzing around..

My feet automatically came to a halt when my eyes lingered on a certain bundle of joy whose eyes widened with joy seeing me.

"Ana you came.." Azzu screamed rushing into my open arms giggling excitedly

"Of course honey bunch I said it already right I wouldnt miss it for the whole world.." I said carrying her..

"Ouch lady you've become heavier.." I complained..

"Ana.. I am 7 now.." she said in a matter of fact tone..

"You are indeed I forgot.. my baby is growing up.." I faked disappointment..

She giggled.." I missed you soo much Ana..she chirped smoching my cheeks with sloppy kisses..

"I missed you too baby doll now stop" I laughed

"Sorry for the interruption sisters what about me?" Nush faked in a grumpy tone..

Azzu's eyes widened like saucers.. her lips curving up into one happy smile.. she gasped in surprise "Nush di you came too?"

She leaned from my arm to hug nush,literally bear hugging both of us in the process..

"I was abducted here lil one.." she said glaring at me "but I am so glad of the abduction.." she giggled pulling Azzu's cheeks..

I set her down and rummaged through my backpack for the Bar of chocolate I brought her. Her eyes lit up in sheer glee on the sight of the bar.."I love you soo much Ana.." she screamed..

"Hey Azzu.. what about me.. I brought you a bigger one.." Nush demanded A giant bar of choclate dangling in her hand..
I shot her a confounded look while the ass smirked at me..

"I love you tooo Nush di.." she screamed again accepting the chocolate im sheer delight

"Temme azzu.. you love me more or nush di more?" I urged..
"Obviously she is gonna love me more because I got her a bigger bar.." nush triggered her..

"Naah. Me.."
Naah naa.. me.."
"Me.. me.."
"No wayyy.. mee me.."

"Calm down you two.. I love you both thiiissssssss much.." she prolonged with a toothy grin extending her arms in  blissful abundance..

"Azweena.. miss is looking everywhere for you.." a girl came running and pulled Azzu along with her who screamed all the way "Ana you're staying home tonight right?"