29.. Another bloody chapter..

23rd of February 2019👑

Third person

"I swear.. where the hell is he?" Illthumish wailed looking at the wall clock for the hundreth  time..
Ahaana was facing a different dilemma. Her throat was clogged and she was literally willing the clock to stop moving..
She clasped her hands together nevertheless they were shaking furiously.. her heart on the other hands had actually turned an acrobat right now and was performing some tricks unknown..

"Nush.." she spoke in a small voice.. tugging her arms.. "can we go home?"

"What lady.. are you serious? I ain't taking a step without giving chukki to his pumpkin shell" she winked..
"Nushhh...." she wailed.. going all red..making Nushrath burst into laughter..
"Well.. well.. well what am I seeing.. now its your turn honey.. for all the torture you've given me.. here is the pay back" she chuckled..

"Girls.. girls girls.. he is here.. places everyone now.." Itthu screamed..

"Bhai.. please cant we have a change of plan..umm you know postpone it.." Ahaana stammered.. her heart thudding wildly again her ribcage. She seemed to have lost her voice and butterflies were somersaultig in her tummy..

"Hell with you chukki.. Itthu game on.." she screamed excitedly dragging chukki with her and hid behind the couch

Shezaad walked in, eyes red with eye bags under.. his face missing its natural glow.. shoulders slumped..

"Bro.. bro.. broo.. what took you so long" Itthu wiggled excitedly punching him in the stomach. Shezaad looked at him with an eyebrow raised..

"All done..?" he questioned..

"Everything done bro.. and something else is going to be done too.."

Shezaad maintained his stoic facade paying no heed to Itthu's chatter... instead was focusing on the file..

"Shez shez shez..Itthu followed him like a puppy and sat infront of him..
"Mmm.."

"I wonder...."
"Mmm.."

"I again wonder.."
"What?"

"I again and again and again wonder"
The girls had a hard time controlling their giggles.. this guy was an original..

"What now Ilthumish..?" Shezaad barked .

"I wonder what our chukki is doing right now?

"Hiding behind the sofa to make her grand entrance" Nushrath giggled.. while Ahaana rolled her eyes..

"Itthu stop Im not in a mood for your plays" shezaad wailed..

"I wonder where she is right now.." Itthu continued paying no attentiom to shezaad who was now on the verge of slapping him..

"Maybe on the other part of the world.."
"Maybe of the other side of the universe.."
He waltzed towards the sofa in a dramatic way..
What if she is on the other side of the sofa.."

Ahaana s heart dipped right into her gut, she felt as if teeny weeny creatures were crawling through her intestines.. making her bursr with a fusion of excitement and fear.. she wanted Itthu to stop but no words came out she clasped her shivering hands onto her mouth and pleaded with her eyes to nush asking her to make him stop..
But she was bursting with excitement whispering "about time.." repeatedly to herself..

"Hell with your dramas Itthu, lets go home.." he stirred in his seat and loosened his tie..

"But shez.." he prolonged with puppy eyes.."what if she is really here"