28. All these time she was here..

Third person

"Nushrath for goodness sake get your ass over here, its 9:45,its gonna be 10:30 when I reach home after dropping you lady,I am damn tired today" Ahaana wailed at nushrath who still was packing her things into her bag,

'"stop screaming chukki ,I'll wash my face and be back in a minute, then we start home.. Kay?" Nushrath replied walking into the restroom.

Ahaana sighed and looked at the tiny numbers in her watch for the umpteenth time. just then the intercom rang, who would it be calling now? She wondered. shezaad isn't here, maybe its weasel face.

"Ahaana I need you right here now, please" he boomed and the line went blank, making Ahaana huff, she dragged her tired legs to Ilthumish's cabin but he was  nowhere to be found, she walked back to the corridor and turned into shezaad's room and there he was. head popping outta mountains of files, concentrating vividly on the screen.

"what now?" she demanded standing at the door.

"yes Ahaana, permission granted you can come in" he scoffed

Ahaana walked in rolling her eyes "what is it weejz, I wanna go home" she whined.

"stop calling me that lil fella and please please I'm in a desperate need of your help" he pleaded..

"okay what is it"she sighed, just then Nushrath barged into the room with a confused look on her face

"oii who wanted to go home very soon" she demanded looking at Ahaana with her eyebrows raised.

"I did,but your weasel over here wanted me to do something.. what is it again?"

"please please please, check these files again and make any corrections in the draft of the final report please, do them fast meanwhile Ill be done with these over here. Shezaad would be here in an hour with dad.. if I didnt complete it by then.. we are both doomed" he said in a hurry directing me towards the files in the desktop  while poring over the files in his hands..

Ahaana blew out her cheeks exasperated.. "2 days extra holidays for us and 3 buckets of cookie cream Ice cream what say? deal?" she demanded.

"you know what Ahaana you are unbelievable, get it done, I'll get whatever you want" he grinned making making Ahaana to poke her tongue at him.

she was half way done, when Nushrath who was most probably scrolling on insta,complained she was bored..

"weej?" she called out to Itthu making Nushrath  frown at her.

"yes" he answered eyes still on the computer. Ahaana smiled, he was getting used to the nickname he she was calling him..

"why cant you make your would-be work,instead of eating my head" she asked him.

"come on man, you want me to work her more after a tiring day of work, after all she is a human buddy" he shot back hiding an impish smile while Ahaana s mouth hung open in crystal clear defiance..

"then what am I cotton candy?" she retorted glaring daggers at him.

"Ahaana you cant make me work my wife-to-be, come on buddy its hazardous to the poor heart of mine" he replied smiling sheepishly while stealing glances at nush who was red as a ripen tomato.

"eww.. cheesy much" Ahaana scrunched her nose in disgust,faking to throw up."urgghh.. so you can make her best friend work as much as possible ne .. this logic slays..stop drooling already weeju and Nush stop.. just stop.. you and being shy is never gonna work" she spoke infuriated..

"whatever makes you sleep at night kiddo" Nushrath quipped frowning at her while Ahaana went back to work smiling.

Having got nothing to do Nushrath started wandering around shezaad's cabin looking around peeping at his books and the stuffs in his table when a teeny weeny locker caught her attention.