31. Sugar coated Chaos..

Third person

Ilthumish came back and started having his breakfast silently while Haala peeked at him and the stairs anticipating Nushrath most probably..

Shezaad looked at her quizzically. "baby if you are done lets go.. come on"

"no chaachu wait.. one more plan to go" she whispered..Haala shot Rafah, a evil smirk who grinned back in return slyly and all of a sudden both the girls started crying, howling their lungs out.

shezaad was gobsmacked. in reality he was beside frightened at the ample amount of sound the girls created. how? he did not know and why? he did not know either. he kept on staring the girls partly astonished and partly wanting to run out because of their incessant howling which stretched on to no ends.

He looked at others in horror and was surprised to see Danish and zayah suppressing their laughter , Safee shaking her head smiling.. and Ilthumish giving them a thumbs up.. he got up and walked to safreen who smirked looking at his paled face. "wanna watch a first class drama? here it is" she giggled..

"what?" he croaked back and moved forward to pacify the girls. but safreen held his hand " brother just wait and watch and learn something outta these girls"

Nushrath came down the stairs and her face paled seeing the girls crying.. she ran to them scared and was trying hard to stop their howling.. but the girls seemed to pay no heed and carried on their endeavor, rendering the others deaf in the process.

"Haala, Rafah stop she screamed and this actually silenced their wailing.. " what exactly is your problem girls.." she demanded shaking both the girls..

" we want to attend the summer camp" they screamed back at her together in one voice..

"no girls nooo.. I though we discussed this already..you are not going to that summer camp and that's Final.. " Nushrath said defiantly sighing at the chaos the girls caused..

'Mummaa.." both of them wailed again Haala looking at Nush and Rafah at Safreen..

" Rafah.. I already told you.. If Haala goes you can.. ask your chachi" Safreen raised her hands in surrender. and smirked at Nushrath who glared back at her..

"mummaa please.. Haala pleaded.. "chachi please.." Rafah imitated her..

"no girls no.. you guys are not going.. its so far and you both aren't old enough for that" Nushrath argued back going into the overprotective mode..

both the girls looked at each other and started back howling again.. making the others cover their ears.

Shezad s jaw hit the ground, he looked at the girls open mouthedly.. "see what they are capable of?" safreen laughed.. "there is more to come bro"..

Nushrath sighed in annoyance and went on with her work with the girls trailing behind her like little puppies..

"mumma.. we will never say no to milk" it was haala..

"chaachi.. we will never ask for extra chocolate syrup on pancakes " now Rafah..

mumma.. we will never play with your make up kit"

"chaachi we will never ask to go to park.."

"mummaaa..

" chaachi..

" mummaa.."

" chaachi.."

"urgghhh girls enough.." Nushrath stopped in her tracks.. "A no is always a no.. now shut up and go to school..

that was it.. the girls started again.. this time more energetically rolling on the ground..

"for heaven's sake nush.. see they are not gonna leave this so soon" Itthu pleaded giving his best looks..

"Itthu noo.." she snapped..

"chaachi.. want a free advice? just let these monsters for once or we will all end up deaf somewhere.." Danish adviced and walked out not before receiving a punch from her..

"chaachii.. please let them na.. I promise to look after them.. please chaachi.. look at them.. they are unbelievable.." Zayah pleaded on their behalf

"Nush please.. I wanna live for somemore years and not die of ear problems" Safreen threatened her..

"okay.. girls stop.. okay you can.. now stop"and abruptly the wailing stopped.. and both looked at Nush unbelievingly..

"pinky promise?" both the girls extended their pinkies at her together making her burst into a smile.. both of them were excessively cute and with their dramatics there is no way one could resist them..

"yep pinky promise and both of you promise me that u will never wander off alone.. no junkies.. no accepting food from strangers.. not putting your heads out of the window in the bus.. no-'"

"yaaayyyyy they screamed again.. cutting her list short.."yaayyy we promise.. we promise.. we promise.." they danced hugging each other..

"ok now gimme a hug and get going you little brats.." Nushrath pouted while the girls ran back to her and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug..

"you sure they are only 4?" shezad blurted out in disbelief "now get what you have been missingg all these years hiding yourself?" safreen asked him looking at the girls and then it hiy him hard.. he was so blinded in his grief and pain, he indeed has missed the blessing and the teeny weeny bits of happiness that was bestowed upon..

That indeed is life isn't it? all the while grieving and drowning ourselves in waters unknown we forget to see the teeny weeny life boats around, which if hailed in time would have reached shore long ago..

"champs.. you did great yaayyyyy.. shezaad whisper yelled at them giving each a fist bump.. guess whaat..chaachu's treating u super women with ice cream.. "

" yaaayyyyyyy.." they shrieked again in happiness making the other laugh at their antics..

"now lets get going...you lil devils..

Hellloooo people...

Dont forget to vote.. comment and share..

Allah hafiz.. lovelies❤