Thirty

Oh, my god. Teresa's brain has literally lost her shuck mind. Her mind must have klunk itself that's why she's acting the way she is. To actually hit Thomas with a spear, to have one of the girls struck Tony with an arrow. What the hell is the matter with her? We're her real friends, not Group B.

She went over to Thomas and knelt down. She picked the bag up part of the bag that had his head, at least I hope that's his head or else she was whispering something to another part of him. Her words were so faint that no one was able to hear her. I tried to push her away from him, but the blonde chick grabbed me from doing so.

"What the hell are you telling him?!" I yelled.

Teresa showed no emotion as she slowly stood up. "I'm letting him know just how much I'm enjoying this. How much I'm enjoying my revenge."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Revenge? Revenge?! What the hell has Thomas ever do to you, you shank?!" All he ever did was have a crush on her. Why does Teresa need revenge on him in the first place?

"I'll tell you when I want to tell you."

I felt my eye twitch. "No, you better tell us now you stupid -"

Teresa came over and used the end of her spear to strike me against my forehead. I fell back with a hard thud on the ground. Newt and Minho yelling for me.

"Danny!"

"Tiger!"

I glared up at Teresa, who carried a smug look on her face as she leers down on me. My hands might be tied, but I still got my feet. I spat at Teresa's face before using my feet to kick her in the chest. Teresa fell back on the ground. She glared at me as she grabbed her spear and got up. She was about to hit me again, but the girl holding part of her bag pulled her back.

"Enough," she said. "You had your fun, but now we have to go."

Teresa's glare didn't leave mine. "I know." She turned around and started walking. The girls started following after her. She didn't look back as they dragged Thomas. "Make sure you hit as many rocks as you can along the way."

The blonde girl pulled me up. "Let's go."

I looked back towards the Gladers as the girl pushed me. Newt tried to run past Minho, but he held him back. One of the archer started walking backwards, arrow not leaving Minho or Newt.

"Danny!" Newt called out. "We'll find you!"

Minho nodded. "When the time is right, we're coming for you and Thomas!"

I wanted to say something but the chick kept pushing me forward. If anyone can find me and Thomas, it's the Gladers.

》》》》

I don't know how long we've been walking. I found out my blonde captor is name Sonya. She wasn't as pushy and actually allowed me to check on Thomas. Not actually check on him, but make sure that he's not dead. I kept cringing when the two girls kept dragging his body over sharp rocks or bigger rocks. I can't imagine the wounds Thomas has. All of that soon died down when we had to climb a steep slope up the mountain.

The girls' arms were shaking. They couldn't hold Thomas up. I even yelled at them when they let him go and he went sliding. Teresa got tired of my complaining and told them to take shifts carrying him by the shoulders and ankles.

I rolled my eyes. "You know, this wouldn't be a constant struggle if you just, I don't know, let him walk!"

Thomas's upper body started moving, like he was nodding. "Yeah, what she said. I mean, you do have weapons. What are we gonna do?"