Aug 29, Gal 6, Ps 21

Galatians 6:1-18 KJV
[1] Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

[2] Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Things go so much better when we work together. Many hands make light work. A joy shared is multiplied and a sorrow shared is divided.

[3] For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
So often we think we are something, but really we we nothing without God, and you only deceive and harm yourself, when you lie to yourself.

[4] But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

[5] For every man shall bear his own burden.
Wait a second, didn't it just say to bear one another's burdens? I'm confused.

[6] Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

[8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

[9] And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
If we sow good things, we will reap good things. Not immediately, we might even have to wait till we are in heaven to reap, but we will reap what we sow.

[10] As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

[11] Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.

[12] As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

[13] For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

[14] But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
I think there is a song based on this verse. Gah! Now I won't be satisfied till I find that song! Do you know it?

[15] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

[16] And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
This verse is in that song too, I think 🤔.

[17] From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

[18] Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
Amen.

Psalm 21:1-13 KJV
[1] The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

[2] Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.

[3] For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.

[4] He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.

[5] His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.

[6] For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.

[7] For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
I just find that so amazing, when we trust in God and He is with us, we can not be moved!

[8] Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.

[9] Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

[10] Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.

[11] For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.

[12] Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.

[13] Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Dear Lord, You truly are amazing and powerful and when we trust in You, You make us unmovable! Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. Please be with those who need You, I think especially of Mr. VD, Mr. W, Mrs. Pat roe and others. Please especially bless Mrs. Pat roe's school, please use it to glorify You. Please also bless those at Camp Tamarack. Please help them grow in their relationships, with You first of all but also with each other. If You don't mind, maybe let my crush not get close to any girls he's not related to. Please let there be good weather there. Please bless and keep everyone in my prayer journal, in Jesus's name, Amen