Oct 26, Ps 57

You may have heard already, but starting Monday the 29th, I am planning to take a hiatus from pretty much all internet, so I won't be publishing a chapter every day here. I will still do this every day, I'll just do it in my Notes, and when my hiatus is over, I will copy and paste everything here.

Psalm 57:1-11 KJV
[1] Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

[2] I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

[3] He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

[4] My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

[5] Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
God deserves all glory!

[6] They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.

[7] My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
The Lord is worthy of all praise!

[8] Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.

[9] I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.

[10] For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
God's mercy and truth are truly great!

[11] Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
All glory belongs to God!

Dear Heavenly Father, all glory belongs to You and to the Son and Holy Spirit, Only You deserve all glory! Father please help us live in a way that brings glory to You, and use us to bring Yourself glory. Father please be near Mrs. VV, please heal her from the surgery she had. Please be near my pastor as he decides whether or not to accept a call from another church. Please bring my elder brothers to You. Please bless and keep everyone in my prayer journal, in Jesus's name, Amen