Sept 11, Col 4, Ps 32

Today is 9/11, I don't personally know anyone personally affected by that terrible tragedy, probably cause I don't live in the states, but my thoughts are prayers are with those affected.

Colossians 4:1-18 KJV
[1] Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

[2] Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

[3] Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:

[4] That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

[5] Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

[6] Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
This is why it is so important to study the Bible and apologetics, so you can know how to answer anything anyone asks. God will help you in the moment, and give you the right words to speak, but you also have to do your part and study so He can give them to you from your memory.

[7] All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:

[8] Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts;

[9] With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.

I 10] Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)

[11] And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.

[12] Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

[13] For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.

[14] Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

[15] Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.

[16] And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
Was the epistle to Laodicea lost or destroyed, or called a different name?

[17] And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.

[18] The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.

Psalm 32:1-11 KJV
[1] Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

[2] Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
We are so blessed!

[3] When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

[4] For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

[5] I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord ; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
Confess your transgressions to God, He will forgive you and you will feel so much better! I can say this from personal experience.

[6] For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

[7] Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

[8] I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

[9] Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

[10] Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

[11] Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
There is so much pain, suffering and problems in most of our lives and it can by very hard to just be glad in the Lord, but it's good to be glad sometimes, the Lord has truly blessed us! We are not as those who have no hope!

So I'm studying the Lord's Prayer with my pastor and some other teens, and something that stuck out to me is that in the prayer, it starts with, Our Heavenly Father. I don't address God like that, I guess it is because I think, how can the mighty God who created everything be able to call me, an insignificant human, His daughter? We can't comprehend it, but God truly cares for each of us as His own children! From now on, I will address God as Father.

Dear Heavenly Father, we cannot comprehended with our finite human minds how You, the maker of the whole universe, can call us and care for us as Your own children, but You do and we thank You for that. Thank you so much. Father I pray for those affected by the horrible tragedy of 9/11. Please be near the them and comfort them, but more importantly use this to bring You glory. Please also be near those in my prayer journal, you know who have all asked me to pray for them, please be especially near to them and those going through different difficulties right now. I ask this in Jesus's name, Amen