Oct 25

I just got back from Bible study. I feel like rambling about my day, but this is not My Diary, and I really don't have time to type that much 😂. This much I will tell you though, it's my crush's Birthday! I texted him happy birthday and he texted back, "thanks Jess!"  Idk why, but that made me super happy.

Something else that made me laugh, at Bible study there were more people from my church then from the church that organizes and hosts it😂😂😂.

It was a good study though, we studied Revelations 8 and 9, about the seven trumpets. Something that was really emphasized again was that God is always in control. Sometimes what He does, doesn't make sense to us, like giving Satan an army of really weird locusts to attack people with, but God knows what He is doing and in the end all glory will be given to Him.

We also talked a bit about, idk if I should be typing this in a dark room by myself, but we talked about demons and spiritual forces. Because pretty much everything in Revelations is symbolic, it is very possible that the locusts in 9:2-11 are actually demons and fallen angels. My crush talked a bit about how he has helped some missionaries on Indian reserves, and some things he's heard and seen, that spiritual forces are no joke. I've read some things and also heard. My oldest brother is not a Christian, and about a year or two ago he dated a girl named Linda. She called herself Zac though. He moved in with her at one point, and during that time and after he broke up with her, he told us some things. She was a Satanist, she worshiped Satan, and some of the things he told us definitely sent shivers down my spine.

Moral of the story is, there are evil and demonic forces all around us, they can be closer than you think, but God is in complete control. The locusts could only harm those who were not sealed, and nothing, absolutely nothing, can harm you without God letting it. He is infinitely more powerful than anything, and if you call on the name of Jesus, the Man who crushed the Serpent's head and defeated Death, in time of need, He will help you!

Two prayer requests, please pray for my brother that I just talked about, and my crush's mom, she had surgery a few weeks ago and is not healing very well.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You so much for everything You have done for us, You bless us so much. Thank You that You are always in control, You are using Satan for a Your purpose, and he can do nothing without Your permission. Thank You that we are on the winning side of this spiritual war, in fact You have already won! We do not need to fear anything. Father please bring my brother to You if it is Your will. Father please heal Mrs. VV if it is Your will. Please bless and keep everyone in my prayer journal, in Jesus's name, Amen