Oct 3, Ps 46

Once again I ran out of time. I could make excuses, but I should make time. I'm going to make excuses though. So if you don't know, I, like 75% of Wattpadians, am a teenage girl. Today a guy asked for my phone number, the first time a guy has ever asked for my phone number, so I just spent the last half hour talking with one of my friends about it and before that he was texting me. That is no excuse though. I'll still do a psalm today.

Psalm 46:1-11 KJV
[1] God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
I love the hymn based on this verse!

[2] Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

[3] Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

[4] There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

[5] God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

[6] The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

[7] The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

[8] Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

[9] He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

[10] Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Be still and know that I am God. Today society is so fast paced, instant this, instant that. If people were still for a few minutes, maybe they would be able to realize that there is a God.

[11] The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
The Lord is with us and is our refuge. What a blessing that is!

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for everything You have done for us, thank you for all the blessings you have poured out on us. Thank you that I was able to keep my cool with an unhappy customer. Thank you for the life of Mr. W. Please be near his friends and family as they organize his funeral. Please be with Mrs. VV as she heals from her surgery. Please bless the healing and let it go well enough that she will be able to make it to Mr. W's funeral. Please be near all Your missionaries as they spread Your Word. Please help us to interpret You Word correctly and learn from it. Keep us safe from false teachings and doctrines. Please be near all those in authority, guide them that they may make right choices. Let Your will be done, and Your Kingdom come, in Jesus's name, Amen