#31 They Have A Nightmare

💥 Bakugou 💥
As cheesy as it may sound he had a nightmare about losing you. He feels like sometimes his manners and attitude will cause you to up and leave. The thought of that scares you and him because you both know you could never leave him. But you just guessed that sometimes his insecurities took over and you understood that. So you spent the night comforting your little hedgehog.

🥦 Midoriya 🥦
Now your precious boyfriend had a nightmare about you dying protecting him. He woke up after you kept violently shaking him asking what was wrong. He had a dream he became a villian and hurt you so bad you didn't recover. You comfort him as much as you can but without knowing what'll happen in the future, he refuses to believe that I will never happen. Even if the chance it will is nearly impossible.

Kirishima
His dream was simple and short. You stopped loving him. That's it. And I know to some it might seem simple, however to Kiri, it was as serious as life itself. He woke up in a cold sweat and in doing so he woke you up. You held him and repeated over and over again how much you love him.

🔥 Todoroki
It was about Endeavour unsurprisingly. However this time his dad hurt you. He shook you awake with tears streaming down his face. Shocked by this you immediately held him to your chest and comforted your boyfriend.

😡 Monoma 😡
You betrayed him for someone in class 1-A. I say betrayed I mean more like you got sick of his attitude and left for someone nicer. You woke up hearing sobbing and looked over to Monoma. When he noticed you were awake he pretends like nothing was wrong. You saw right through him and got him to talk to you about it.

Kaminari
He thought he lost you. Like you died right in his arms kind of lost. You were fighting villians and you shielded him from an attack but in the process became severely injured and died. You woke up when you heard him scream your name. Shaking him awake he looked at you for a second then pounced in you begging you not to die on him. In a state of confusion you assumed it was just a dream and hugged your little Pikachu back.

🏃🏻‍♂️ Iida 🏃🏻‍♂️
Stain got you as well as his brother. You went with Todoroki to the alley and protected Iida with your life. The battle was short lived and Stain soon ended your life. He clung to you like his life depended on it and you just accepted it because of his pained expression and the whispers leaving his mouth. However, when you hugged back he soon calmed down.

🐥 Tokoyami 🐥
He dreamt he lost control of Dark Shadow and hurt you to the point of you hating him. He couldn't live with it and watched from afar as you went on with life without him. He woke up shaking and whimpering. You just held onto him and he rested on your shoulder as he calmed down.