This had been brought to my attention

Okay, so can I just say what the fuck!? If any of you see these flags or signs or speak to anyone who says they're MAPs block them, report them do anything possible because they're pedophiles!!

The LGBTQ+ doesn't support this or want anything to do with this!! I think it's fucking disgusting that they're trying make wanting to have relationships with minors or being attracted to minors...

Our community, my community, have never wanted this to happen. Pedophiles are in no way apart of the community. It is not okay and it never had been! So please, spread the message because this... this is gross.

No one should have to feel scared or like they're being forced into doing things by these people. The people who are using this as an excuse are gross and I want all of you to be safe and happy using the apps and whatever else it is you have.

So tag people bring it to the attention of ad many people as you can to spread the awareness of this please!! By spreading this, you'll be helping people who may be victims to pedos.

Stay safe lovelies and please please please, don't talk to anyone who says they're MAPs or who have this flag in anyway related to themselves.. I love you guys ❤️