#60 They Want Your Attention

💥Bakugou💥
When he wants your attention he becomes very agitated. He'll snap at you to try and get a verbal response from you. It's worse when he's trying to get your attention away from somebody else. He'll wrap an arm around you and will whisper into your ear. Normally he'll say things like "ignore them" or "why are you ignoring me" but when he's feeling particularly neglected and needs you he'll whisper things like "we need to get home" or "You're gonna get punished"

🥦Midoriya🥦
He tries to hide the fact he wants your attention. The poor boy doesn't want to seem clingy or annoy you so he keeps his distance for a while. However, this changes very quickly when he decides he's lacking in vitamin y/n and just keeps hugging you and refusing to let you go. You fall for this and give him all of your undivided attention.

Kirishima
He tries to be as "manly" as he can be. Which he always is anyway but he takes it to extremes to impress you. Like when you partner up for hero training he'll fight the other pair on his own or he'll just flat out refuse to let you help because he feels he needs to step his game up. You pull him to a side and tell him to stop and just ask for some affection or something.

🔥Todoroki
He doesn't change much from how he usually is. He can go quite a while without attention from someone but when he wants it, he gets it. He'll come up behind you and start to bury his head in the crook of your neck and  he'll leave small kisses. If this doesn't work Todoroki will just pull you into his lap and death hug you until you give him all of your attention.

😡Monoma😡
He'll be more of an asshole towards you then he already can be. He only says and does the things he does to try and get a reaction out of you because he's feeling neglected by you. But trust me, he doesn't mean anything that he says. He's just acting like a pissy little baby because he loves you and demands love and attention.

Kaminari
This fucker right here, as much as you love him, makes you want to scream sometimes. (A/n: get your damn heads out of the gutter because that is meant in a completely innocent way XD) When he wants your attention he'll flop on you. It doesn't matter what you're doing but he'll just lean, sit or lay on you. And, if for some miracle, this doesn't work, he'll give you a little electric shock. After a smack across the head you give him hugs, kisses and cuddle the little Pikachu.

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
He doesn't want to seem clingy and gets aggravated with himself when it comes to wanting attention. He'll mope about and won't even focus on people breaking rules because he's thinking of ways to get your attention without seeming over bearing. You'll soon pick up on this and shower him in love and affection, to which he usually becomes really flustered and tries to stop you.

🐥Tokoyami🐥
Dark Shadow throws poor baby bird boi under the bus. It's quite the sight to be honest. Tokoyami is trying his best to hide his entire body from you while Dark Shadow is blabbering on about how much attention Tokoyami needs and how you haven't been giving him enough. Once you've been given this glorious speech, you giggle and give all of your affection to him.

🐱Shinsou🐱
Much like Bakugou he becomes agitated and sad. He considers using his quirk to make you give him attention and love him and, sometimes, he does. But usually he just takes away whatever currently has your attention and forces you to pay attention to him by hugging you and kissing all over your face.

So its been a while since I've published an actual chapter so I'm sorry for giving you this shit. But I'm going to try and publish more often. Enjoy the chapter heroes!! ~ Leila