#51 kaminari x Reader

It was your average everyday at U.A. Students were being competitive, especially Bakugou in class 1-A, some were just quietly enjoying the day but me? I was eyeing up my crush. Who am I? Well I'm y/n l/n of class 1-B. My quirk is water manipulation and as for my crush.. well that'd be the one and only flirt Denki Kaminari of class 1-A. Sadly I've kept this a secret from most people in my class because I'm not very well liked because my sibling, Uraraka, is in 1-A and I hang out with her.

Anyway, enough of that, eventhough I save the Denki from the embarrassment that is me I can't help but feel guilty that I don't try with him. I mean he's tried talking to me but I get to shy and flustered and run away. Yeah I know I know, I should probably just tell him but I can't. "Y/n? You're staring again." Great. Uraraka caught me again. "Huh? Oh sorry..."

"Are you okay? You seem really out of it." She asked in concern. She sounds really worried... I can't hide anymore I guess. "Well not really--"

"HEY!! Y/N!!!" Oh no... "y-yes D-Denki? W-what up?" Oh god... WHY DID I HAVE TO STUTTER!!! "Not much. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to train? I mean your quirk and my quirk would be really handy if we wanted to strengthen them and improve." He said with the most adorable smile. "O-oh um--"

"OF COURSE SHE WILL!!" Whipping your head around, you saw your sister smirking at you with a look of success swirling in her eyes. After glaring at her and mouthing "you're dead" you turned back to Denki and asked when he wanted to train. "Umm... Oh tonight would be great actually! If you want to that is."

"Okay then. See you later Denki!" His eyes lit up and you could've swarm you saw hope flash in them before he turned to return to his group. Well... That's the longest conversation I've had with him and I know tonight I'm screwed...

☆~ Time skip Because my ass is lazy as fuck~☆

"Come on y/n!! Is that the best you got!?" Oh I'll show you the best I got one minute you rip off Pikachu!! Chuckling darkly you stared right into his eyes "You wanna see the best I got Denki? Because I'll show you!!" As soon as you said that you started collecting all of the water around you and threw it at him with every ounce of energy you had.

After the attack died down you saw Denki was drenched and close to short-circuiting. "I guess even my best wasn't good enough huh?" You questioned before falling to your knees. "Am I just not good enough Denki? My class hates me. I'm not as good as Uraraka. I like you and you're way out of my league and deserve so much better. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?"

Not realising what you had said Denki looked at you in concern and happiness. "Y/n? You are good enough okay? Don't ever diminish yourself again!! And as for me not liking you you're right. I don't like you. I love you!! You are amazing and beautiful. And to me you are so much better them your sister. You are my everything okay? No one on this planet will ever change that." All you could do was stare at him in awe as he got ready to ask you one thing he'd been dying to get off his chest. "Please, tell me you're mine?" Crying you jumped at him hugging him. "Oh Denki.. I always was yours."